Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 08:35 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Epona, same here, I thought "wha? Henry changed his sig? So different!"

I know Wendy, I mean Henry has had his slashing Knight sig since dinosaurs ruled the earth, nearly did me in that did. I nearly thought I'd had too much beer (god forbid).[/QUOTE]LOL Laura, "since the dinosaurs ruled"! It does sometimes feel like us blueboarders are old ancient artifacts aging and crumbling below the desert sands LOL. Wondering atm why our blueboarder Black Knight has yet to reply to this thread? I see him here on Who's Online, his ears must be itching madly at this point, if it were me I'd be all over this thread. Hello Henry, how are you tonight? Wazzap and all that jazz [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-22-2002, 08:39 PM   #22
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Black_Knight:
Yes, I forgot...
HELLO YALL!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

I suppose this conversation should have happened months ago... but there seems to be more than a few disadvantages to lurking.

Well anyway if any of you do want to stop in and say g'day to me, (which I doubt.) ( ) well I ussualy hang out in the BGII section, TOB (not that much) sometimes around here, and the occational post in the books, magazines, ect.

AND NO FLUFFY KNIGHTS!!!!

WRONG!!!
Pleased to meetcha Black_Knight!

Mark
Old 04-22-2002, 08:39 PM   #23
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Yes, I forgot...
HELLO YALL!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

I suppose this conversation should have happened months ago... but there seems to be more than a few disadvantages to lurking.

Well anyway if any of you do want to stop in and say g'day to me, (which I doubt.) ( ) well I ussualy hang out in the BGII section, TOB (not that much) sometimes around here, and the occational post in the books, magazines, ect.

AND NO FLUFFY KNIGHTS!!!!

WRONG!!!
Well if you haven't introduced yourself yet, then I'm glad I made this thread so you can [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-22-2002, 08:42 PM   #24
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
LOL Laura, "since the dinosaurs ruled"! It does sometimes feel like us blueboarders are old ancient artifacts aging and crumbling below the desert sands LOL.
*Sigh* - doesn't it just? Somedays I feel like we are the IW equivalent of old men sitting on a park bench whining about how things aren't what they used to be, no-one has any *respect* for the old folks now, songs just don't have a melody these days, and why DO all the youngsters wear pants with crotches that hang down to their knees?... HEY, don't you realise we fought WWII so you could have the right to wear stupid clothes? If it weren't for us you'd all be wearing lederhosen. Show some damn *respect* to your elders. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2002, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 04-22-2002, 08:44 PM   #25
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originaly posted by ladyzekke:
Well if you haven't introduced yourself yet, then I'm glad I made this thread so you can [img]smile.gif[/img]
Accually I have introduced myself.... just not to the right people obviously... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

@Skywalker-----pleased to meet you too! Nice name, btw.
Old 04-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #26
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I've noticed the "other Black Knight". Is it just me or is it a little presumptious to take anothers name? Even unknowing? Since there has been a Black Knight(Henry)since late 2000 I would think a person would have some sense and change the name. And yea I'm a jerk
Old 04-22-2002, 08:49 PM   #27
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
LOL Laura, "since the dinosaurs ruled"! It does sometimes feel like us blueboarders are old ancient artifacts aging and crumbling below the desert sands LOL.
*Sigh* - doesn't it just? Somedays I feel like we are the IW equivalent of old men sitting on a park bench whining about how things aren't what they used to be, no-one has any *respect* for the old folks now, songs just don't have a melody these days, and why DO all the youngsters wear pants with crotches that hang down to their knees?... HEY, don't you realise we fought WWII so you could have the right to wear stupid clothes? If it weren't for us you'd all be wearing lederhosen. Show some damn *respect* to your elders. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] G'way, y'ol lady. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What's odd is that I act like such an old timer toward everyone after September of last year, and I'm among the youngest on the board. *pulls out knitting and sits down in rocking chair*

heh, not quite there yet. Thank goodness. [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't knit.
Old 04-22-2002, 08:49 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

Quote:
quote:
*Sigh* - doesn't it just? Somedays I feel like we are the IW equivalent of old men sitting on a park bench whining about how things aren't what they used to be, no-one has any *respect* for the old folks now, songs just don't have a melody these days, and why DO all the youngsters wear pants with crotches that hang down to their knees?... HEY, don't you realise we fought WWII so you could have the right to wear stupid clothes? Show some damn *respect* to your elders. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL, yes we all are all old decrepits sitting on park bench tossing bread crumbs at pigeons and letting them crap all over us reminscing the "old times" where we had to walk five miles barefoot cause we couldn't afford shoes in the snow to hitch a hayride to the coalmines to work for 15 hours, it was a bloody time, many stumps, yet we stuck together, and got through it. Little sonny in your soap smelling khakis that yo daddy paid for don't know nothing about friendship and loyalty! Bah! I think I just ****ed my pants sorry [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-22-2002, 08:51 PM   #29
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
quote:
Originaly posted by ladyzekke:
Accually I have introduced myself.... just not to the right people obviously... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

@Skywalker-----pleased to meet you too! Nice name, btw.
[/QUOTE]BTW: Skywalker is in reference to Loki Skywalker...mentioned in the series Sandman from DC Comics and not really meant as Luke from Star Wars.

I've been asked if my last name was Hammil once or twice, which I thought was interesting, since I never noticed the connection before.

Mark
Old 04-22-2002, 08:52 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hiya sis! Yes it's terribly confusing, isn't it? Poor Henry thought he'd posted and had amnesia the other day! What we need is a Red or Blue or Orange Knight.. LOL
How about a Fuschia Pink Knight?[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Fuschia.. HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Now that would be good.. but hey.. why not Plum? Pink? Chartreuse Knight?! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]