Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 01:43 PM   #51
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Belecthor:
Emotions are definitely running high these days.

**Bumps so Memmy won't feel like a lonely beacon of restraint in a world of crazies**

Hey Belecthor!

Good to see you here. Hope you will stay -- I still have to answer that accusation of yours about being a pinko bedwetting commie, or something like that

Old 09-17-2001, 01:48 PM   #52
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Hiya Belecthor! Even though I'm new, too, I thought I'd say "Welcome" since you are from 'my' neck of the woods!

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair. Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
Old 09-17-2001, 01:52 PM   #53
Belecthor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Hey Belecthor!

Good to see you here. Hope you will stay -- I still have to answer that accusation of yours about being a pinko bedwetting commie, or something like that

Hey Dio! I knew I'd finally run into you again somewhere. I think the term I used was liberal, left-wing, pinko, pansy, one-world, eggheaded, bleedin' heart, commie bedwetter. Good to see you again bro.

------------------
Belecthor
Hedge Knight
"Crushing the skulls of morons, sycophants and other insipid evil-doers."
"Non Arte, Sed Marte"
Old 09-17-2001, 01:58 PM   #54
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Thanks mate, Tuesday's attack has affected us all in ways I didn't even realize.

The only thing I admire even more about you than your wisdom, helpfulness and intellectual brilliance is your capacity for optimism !

Oh, btw, don't worry, even though it would seem like the only possible next step after the line above my next post to you won't be a marriage proposal ! (sorry, I am almost physically incapable of delivering a compliment without immediately messing it up with my compulsive teasing ... )

And to make matters even worse I shall now take the liberty to add something to your list of reminders for the prudent poster:

After my almost ten months here at Ironworks as an active poster some of the posts I am most proud of are those I ended up never ever posting in the first place (especially in the heat of the moment) !

(Come to think of it: this post might be a classic case of someone not taking his own advice ...)

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 09-17-2001, 03:15 PM   #55
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Firstly, a *bump* cos this deserves it. Secondly, if anyone feels interested, the last time the board went through the sort of tensions we have seen recently I wrote a little piece which is here.
I just reread it, and my views haven't changed one iota.

Peace to y'all

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 03:35 PM   #56
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Hey Dio! I knew I'd finally run into you again somewhere. I think the term I used was liberal, left-wing, pinko, pansy, one-world, eggheaded, bleedin' heart, commie bedwetter. Good to see you again bro.

LOL. You definitely need to come in here and start parcipating in the debates. Or are you afraid?
Old 09-17-2001, 03:52 PM   #57
Belecthor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
LOL. You definitely need to come in here and start parcipating in the debates. Or are you afraid?
LOL!!! Oh, you really ARE a troublemaker!

------------------
Belecthor
Hedge Knight
"Crushing the skulls of morons, sycophants and other insipid evil-doers."
"Non Arte, Sed Marte"
Old 09-17-2001, 09:43 PM   #58
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping once more for Memnie...this needs to stay on TOP. Grrr, I hope the new forum has "sticky threads"...

------------------
Old 09-18-2001, 12:46 AM   #59
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
LOL!!! Oh, you really ARE a troublemaker!
OH man, Bel, let's get a drink and sit someplace. Do I ever have stories for you about THAT! *gives Dio a good ol' bronx cheer* *giggle*

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-18-2001, 01:15 PM   #60
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
After my almost ten months here at Ironworks as an active poster some of the posts I am most proud of are those I ended up never ever posting in the first place (especially in the heat of the moment) !

(Come to think of it: this post might be a classic case of someone not taking his own advice ...)

All your posts are valued Ramon, since you put so much thought and consideration into each any every single one of them.

Edit: The quoting function's playing silly buggers!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 09-18-2001).]