Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2001, 03:55 PM   #1
Istaron
Banned User

I have just killed My two siblings Sendai and Abizal (whatever). I have also done the watchers keep. My mage is at level 25 (or 26). He has just learned all the lv 10-spells and so. You get the picture where he is.
Is there much exp left for me in the game? I would, of course, like to be a level 31-mage.
If there are few points left for me when I go for Balthazaar, do you have any other battle-tips?

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Istaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2001, 05:10 PM   #2
Nazgūl
Manshoon

try clearing out wathcers keep. you can get tons of level up there.

------------------

and the sky will rain fire...
Nazgūl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2001, 06:34 PM   #3
Deathbecomesyou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

timestop
cast maze on all monks except balthazar
set all warriors to whirlwind and attack balth
u could also if u got aerie in the party timestop, alacrity, maze all
and lower resistance X3 on balth, then use a few spell triggers like 3 implosions and skull traps etc etc
Deathbecomesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2001, 08:31 PM   #4
homsuplee
Dungeon Master

Focus on Balthazar. Take the direct damage spells off of your mages mem list and fill it up with knockback/stun spells and summons.
homsuplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2001, 10:35 PM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

just to let you be prepared in the future battles, buff up your warriors also, you are going to need them pretty soon.

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2001, 11:05 PM   #6
Encard
Quintesson

Cast Time Stop, Improved Alacrity, then just Lower Resist Balthazar and all the other monks that you can, and use Dragon's Breath/Horrid Wilting or any other spells (Finger of Death, Flame Arrow, Fireball, etc). You should kill most of them quite fast.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Encard is offline   Reply With Quote