Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 06:07 PM   #21
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

this is strangely true...

Is it that you are working - or even playing too hard? because it would seem that you are experiencing a great deal of pent-up up emotion at this time which could possibly take effect and lead to irrational behaviour ... ... .

Being a somewhat gentle, emotional and sensitive person, you are, at this time experiencing a considerable amount of tension. What you really need is someone who can be close to you and to listen to what you have to say...

You feel that you should be appreciated far more than you are.. but no-one seems to care! You feel that you are receiving less than your share... and the main problem is that there is no-one to whom you can turn to for sympathy and understanding. The Inner stress that you are experiencing makes you quick to take offence .... but you realise that at this particular moment in time there is little that you can do to relieve the situation.

You pretend that you are a carefree individual and that nothing really bothers you .. that you are so self-sufficient that whatever problems beset you - they simply flow off you as water flows of a ducks back... You are experiencing considerable stress, trying to conceal yourself from the rest of the world. In actual fact - deep down, you are not at all happy. You feel lonely and you need someone with whom you can "Let your hair down" and share your hopes, dreams and high standards... You are imposing unnecessary self restraint on yourself. You would like to demonstrate the unique quality of your character to all and sundry.

At this time you don't particularly like yourself. Everything that you have tried to do seems to have gone wrong. This makes you feel that there is no point in trying to start again. Apart from being stressed and tense, you are angry with yourself and have unadmitted self-contempt. Your refusal to admit that you and you alone is the basic cause of your problems, and this leads to you adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude. If you take stock of yourself.... smile a little.. and let go ... everything will turn out OK. Have you not heard of the cliche..Smile and the World smiles with you - Cry and you cry alone!
Old 02-04-2002, 06:17 PM   #22
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Try this one: http://www.colorquiz.com/ .
Its pretty accurate [img]smile.gif[/img]

I tried this one. It was not accurate at all. Are the colours supposed to be yellow, olive green, two shades of tan and three black?
Old 02-05-2002, 01:09 AM   #23
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

-You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to "All things bright and beautiful". This personifies a caring person... A person who "needs" and indeed "needs to be needed". -

bingo... but that was the only thing really... hehehe other stuff was the before me, but I am encountering some stuff also that is there... but the first paragraph really was the bomb! hehehe [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2002, 01:24 AM   #24
Thoran
Galvatron

Well the first one was so generic it could have applied to just about everyone.

The second one was quite specific but was virtually the OPPOSITE of me.

Interesting concept, I wonder what the basis is and how accurate it's rated on average.
Old 02-05-2002, 02:08 AM   #25
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

Does anyone else keep this screen open just for the dramatic sounds?
I love it

BTW Wendy mail me at Rikard@cm-mail.com
That one i check more then once a week
Old 02-05-2002, 02:20 AM   #26
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Of all the psych test I've been sent and done online that is by far the most accurate. It nailed me better than anything or anyone has ever in my lifetime. Definitaly freaky!!

Lord Killjoy
Old 02-05-2002, 03:41 AM   #27
Vampire

Alright! Eternity made me promise her I'll post my personal chromatic introspection here so here goes: [img]smile.gif[/img]

"You are under considerable stress ... and you are almost about to "blow your top" but you are fortunate enough to be able to exert control .... Control is the name of the game and it is so good to realise that whatever the situation may be a this time - it will pass. You need to get away from everything for a while ... and if you do, you will find that, strangely enough, it will seem that most of your problems and situations will seem to wash away ...just as the sea may wash away "footprints" in the sand..."

Well it's not that bad yet [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] but I'll tell u all if it gets outa control

"You are experiencing considerable difficulty trying to achieve your goals. As a consequence of this you are becoming more and more irritable. Your friends and acquaintances are finding it increasingly more difficult to appease or to reason with you.. You are the cause of your own problems .... Don't be so impulsive. It is your vacillation that can lead to problems and uncertainties. Ease up a little.."

Well anyone thriving on life? Not many so....
I am impulsive [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Reeka said I need to RELAX and Neb tells me to give it time...

"You honestly believe that your hopes and ideas are realistic, but there seems to be no one around to give you the necessary reassurance and encouragement. You are egocentric. You believe that you are always "right" ... well maybe you are ... but you have a short fuse and likely to take offence for the slightest reason."

Well ofcourse I am always right [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nah.. I'm not like that, I am an idiot who can't do much right really.. in fact I don't think anything in my life has gone right so by induction I am therefore VERY wrong! [img]smile.gif[/img]

"You need to be needed and would like a situation where you will no longer be subjected to pressures and demands from those about you ... There is no harm in "dreaming". But it is you - and only you that can be able to realise those dreams and to turn them into reality."

I get this whatever combination of colours I press... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And I am once again blinded by the BLINDING FLASH OF THE OBVIOUS

But seriously it has raised some issues: I am an impulsive, very emotional, romantic kinda guy. Get happy or saddened by the sound of a word or the nuance of a stray feeling.
I am slightly stressed at the moment but not realy about to pop. I guess the work load and the exercise takes a lot of my energy out.. and a few other things

Oh, what is saids about Eternity up there is all very true. In fact it's scarily true. Except one bit about ****** activities.
Any way that's what *I THINK* she doesn't like it when people try and 2nd guess her thoughts! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh well that's my 2 cents on this... bye friends and until next time..... [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2002, 12:51 PM   #28
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

Oh, what is saids about Eternity up there is all very true. In fact it's scarily true. Except one bit about ****** activities.
Any way that's what *I THINK* she doesn't like it when people try and 2nd guess her thoughts! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh well that's my 2 cents on this... bye friends and until next time..... [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

now now now darling... what've I said about this turtle mentality?! You are NOT stupid! you are AMAZING and CLEVER and altogether WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~smmooooooooooooooooooooocccchhhees~ and everyone but you knows that!

*squints* except the bit about activities? Well I play a lot of badminton [img]tongue.gif[/img] heehee...

MMMMmmmmmm... well I wasn't so sure about some of it *grynz* but yeah most of it's seems to be true.