Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2002, 06:51 AM   #11
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Try this one: http://www.colorquiz.com/ .
Its pretty accurate [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2002, 10:00 AM   #12
Epona
Zartan

Blinking heck.
Those that know me might agree...

You are tending to pursue your objectives with concentrated intensity and it would seem that whatever obstacles may come into your path - you will stick to your guns and will not allow yourself to be deflected from your purpose. You are striving to achieve recognition and what is more - you deserve it

Most people are conditioned by their environment and you are no exception .. You are an extremely emotional person - so much so that "the wrong word" can lead you to tears . You feel other peoples pain.You feel the need of sympathetic relationships and a pleasant work environment in order to develop and grow. You are an impulsive, loving individual with a great deal of inherent feeling.

Loneliness is soul destroying and at this time you feel lost and lonely, perhaps it is because you feel so frustrated that you are prepared to go out of your way to become emotionally involved with someone who could accept you for what you are ... You are egocentric, antagonistic and quick to take offence, although it must be said, you can control your pent-up up emotion and thus avoid open conflict.

You are an emotional, sincere and impressionable individual experiencing frustration and unnecessary stress...You vehemently resist any form of pressure from outside sources, insisting on your independence as an individual. You want to be a decision maker - to make up your own mind without interference. You wish to be able to draw your own conclusions and arrive at your own decisions. You detest uniformity and mediocrity, as you want to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions. Your favourite expression could well be "That I may not always be right but I am never wrong". You're a perfectionist and even though you may feel that the other persons point of view may be right you find it extremely difficult to admit that you could be wrong...

You really like doing what you do and more than that, you like yourself. Your attitude to work and to life is that "If its not fun - then don't do it" You want to be liked and respected, not for who you are but , for what you are.. and it seems to be working..
Old 02-04-2002, 10:17 AM   #13
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Hmm, this was a weird one.
How can they base a persons profile by just what colors we like?!

I really liked the background-music, though... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

see ya!
Old 02-04-2002, 10:28 AM   #14
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

That was scary!!!!

Sadly enough whatever came out there was not fun to read, but I had to agree that it was pretty accurate.

I do strongly think that colors to play a big part and can be an accurate measurment. Though most test arevery "general" to fit in with alot of people, colors works the best for me in tests. Perhaps because I prefer images rather than language... don´t know..

Scary test though.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 02-04-2002, 04:15 PM   #15
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quite accurate for my feelings bit...but then who doesn't?

"

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to "All things bright and beautiful". This personifies a caring person... A person who "needs" and indeed "needs to be needed".

"

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]

Old 02-04-2002, 04:20 PM   #16
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

oops... I then read the words at the bottom and realised I was meant to chose colours I felt in harmony with and not my favourite colours *wry grin* strange how I feel those two to be seperate... now this one's uncannily accurate! Down to what's been going on in my life! ~mutterz about parents~

"

You are longing for some love and affection at this time ... not that you have been deprived of tender loving care ... but there are times when everyone needs to try something new or to go "somewhere" else to perhaps experience that little extra "understanding" ...

You are a true extrovert, frivolous and outgoing. You need to feel in control of any situation. If matters are not proceeding according to plan you tend to get extremely irritable and perhaps become difficult to live with.

The way things are, you feel that you are stuck in a rut, there is not much you can do about it. You feel frustrated and inhibited...But if you can find a way to let yourself go, you may find that things aren't quite so bad as perhaps you thought they were. One consolation is that... since you are an extremely emotional individual, with the right person, you may be able to release some of that frustration and tension with some mutual tender loving care.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You don't like conflict and you endeavour to avoid criticism. You want to do your own thing and to be able to decide what is right for you. You have considerable personable charm - and this is used with considerable effect on those that keep your company..

"

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]

Old 02-04-2002, 04:23 PM   #17
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I had already done the test, but hadn't posted the results, here we go...

'You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others...and it is this need that sometimes will hold you back ... so let go - trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens ...

Everything seems to be going against you at this time .. Try as you may - you are meeting with considerable resistance at every turn. Nothing is going as you would plan. The situation is difficult and you are trying to persist in your objectives against resistance. It would appear that you are being very secretive about your future plans just in case people around you try to thwart you.

Every thing seems to have gone wrong and the situation at this time is such that you are not quite sure which way to turn. So it would appear that you are "holding back" re-consolidating your position relinquishing all fun and games for the time being.

Whatever has caused the situation...you just don't seem to be able to sustain or maintain relationships as you would wish to. What you really seek is to be able to develop a relationship with someone with whom you can truly share: Love, Serenity, Peace and Quiet. But you are a very demanding person and it is your nature that leads to disquiet and discord...you are like the tide,.. flotsam and jetsam...One minute you experience "highs" and a few moments later "lows". This obviously will introduce discord into any relationship and it is the demanding attitude, the ideal state you desire, is unable to develop. Despite the urge to gratify your natural desires, you impose a considerable self-restraint on your instincts in the belief that this demonstrates your superiority and raises you above the common herd. You are extremely critical of everything that is presently going on around you...and you find it difficult to listen to, or to take advice from anyone. You enjoy the original, the ingenious and the subtle, and you strive to ally yourself with others of similar tastes.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from a close and harmonious relationship.'

Well, that seemed accurate on pretty much all of it.
Old 02-04-2002, 04:25 PM   #18
Sigmar
Unicorn

The first one was way off but the second one was closer. I guess it's because I had trouble picking colours after the first four, I didn't really feel I had any connection with the others.
Old 02-04-2002, 04:39 PM   #19
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Try this one: http://www.colorquiz.com/ .
Its pretty accurate [img]smile.gif[/img]

mmmmm ur right! This one's good too!!

"

Your Existing Situation:
Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.

Your Stress Sources:
Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which she feels separates herself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. She therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on her and insists on being free and unhampered.

"

same as the other one!

"
Your Restrained Characteristics:
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents her from becoming deeply involved.
Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

"

half half, no real problems

"

Your Desired Objective:
Needs a change in her circumstances or in her relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled.

Your Actual Problem:
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

"

yup..same as other one.

"

Your Actual Problem #2:
The fear that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

"

say wut?
Old 02-04-2002, 05:59 PM   #20
Durwyn
Elminster

Wow, this is a great test! And funny thing is it really is all about me.... pretty weird, kinda scared me at first

Your mind is never at rest ..You are continually striving to influence all those about you. You have some excellent ideas but you persist in trying to persuade others just how great your ideas really are. Maybe you are trying too hard...Take it easy... remember - "Everything comes to those who wait".

You are working extremely hard trying to improve your image. You need for those people in positions that matter to recognise your potential and to acknowledge you.

You are a rather inhibited sort of person. This could be the result of your upbringing or of your schooling, whatever. You are able to obtain satisfaction from various forms of physical or emotional activity ...but all in all- you are inclined to be emotionally withdrawn. As a consequence of this you find it difficult to sustain any deep involvement.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You are anxious about all the limitations to which you are subjected to at this time.... You feel that you are not valued for what or who you are. You need OUT. So why procrastinate any longer .... MOVE!

Its so true I almost cant believe it heh! I wonder how they come up with such tests? I tell ye, its definitely very accurate to what I am I guess hehe.