Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 10:52 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

This is a weird one. When I did it, it was eerily accurate, not sure what they base their answers on, but here is the link:

www.colorgenics.com/intro.html

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-01-2002, 11:03 PM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Scary... they worked that out by the order i clicked on the cubes ??
Old 02-01-2002, 11:07 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

yeah I guess so. Plus I think somewhere in there they take into account the First color you chose as well. Again, how they figure things with color preferences, I can't say?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-01-2002, 11:46 PM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Wow, thats pretty cool.

It was semi-accutate. Though I got the feel that it was sayng I was depressed. I am not. But most other things wear pretty true.

Thanks for the link LadyZep [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2002, 12:15 AM   #5
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Well I thought it said basically nothing.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-02-2002, 01:21 AM   #6
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Didn't work for me too well either.

Miss Cleo could've done a better profile over the phone.
Old 02-02-2002, 01:38 AM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Mine was, as Grand Ranger said, "semi-accurate". I've been feeling a lot of "needing to move on" from my current job, but I certainly would never classify myself as "clingy" or "needful of others." Hmph!

Cerek: Who on earth is "Miss Cleo"? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 02-02-2002, 02:06 AM   #8
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Mine was, as Grand Ranger said, "semi-accurate". I've been feeling a lot of "needing to move on" from my current job, but I certainly would never classify myself as "clingy" or "needful of others." Hmph!

Cerek: Who on earth is "Miss Cleo"? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

By the sounds of it, I think Miss Cleo must be one of those horroscope people who have advertisments EVERYWHERE who u ring up to get ur stars...
Old 02-02-2002, 06:09 AM   #9
Lifetime
Red Dragon

There was one bit that was particularly eerie to me, considering my recent move to Australia and the inability to contact my friends as often as I'd like..

The situation at this time is one of considerable distress...You feel trapped and you are looking for some way out...You can find solace in the arms of someone who cares...so long as there is no long-term emotional involvement..

Unacceptable restrictions have been forced upon you and this is resulting in severe frustration and stress. You are looking for independence and consequently you shy away from any restriction and avoid obligations of anything which might prove hampering.You are being subjected to considerable pressure and want to escape from it so that you can obtain what you need, but unfortunately at this particular moment in time you lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this.

The tensions and stresses that you have experienced of late have been the result of trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond your capabilities. You feel completely inadequate to cope with the situation and you would like nothing better to escape from it all ... and to be able to relax in a problem and pressure free environment where you can do your thing.
Old 02-02-2002, 06:30 AM   #10
Neb
Account deleted by Request

That was just too frighteningly true..... Eerie... I've gotta show that test to some people!