Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Warcraft Movie

Just saw that Legendary Pictures has set up offices for the filming of the new WoW movie in Canada - expected release in Feb. 2015 despite no actors are currently linked to the filming.

Honestly I don't even have expectations to the movie - this could be sooooo bad and also has the potential to be awesomeness.

My thoughts....two seconds composing them so not the best around
Uther: Russel Crowe
Arthas: Alexander Skarsgård ( Sheriff from True Blood )
Terenas: Bil Nighy
Archimonde: a really good CGI team please!
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: Warcraft Movie

Hmmmm...usually movies like this turn out to be a massive disappointment.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:24 AM   #3
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Re: Warcraft Movie

I totally agree - potential for badness is huuuuge!
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote