Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2001, 09:06 AM   #1
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hehehe!

Well since MSN is very Evil today ( read almost every day) I´m now quiting it next time I get disconnected..

Mostly wanted to say hi to you all and wish you a great day!
Since Bili is missing Jim.. *BIG WOLFIEHUG*- Brenda and Guido can do their own hugging!, just give Simon one so he doesn´t feel left out! [img]smile.gif[/img]

And a biggsie wolfsiehuggsie (anyone who laughs will get bitten grr ) to my favourite gnome!

Take care you guys, I miss you alot!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 12-06-2001, 03:18 PM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Miss you too, big sweet Wolf, miss you very much ...

I'll pass the hugs for you !

I'm not here for long, it's dinner time here, maybe we'll talk later ? Anyway, seeya tomorrow at work, if MSN allows it !

*Gnomehug* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 04:12 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!

Aren't you gonna let us know how your holiday together was??
Yes, that's right, I'm a masochist, now torture me
Waaah - you guys must have had a great time [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Now, details, details! *bounces*
Old 12-06-2001, 04:19 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Yes! We want to know all about it [img]smile.gif[/img] , so we can decide whether you should be stoned or burned to death for being such lucky b*stards

I'm coming along next time if I can.... So be afraid, be VERY afraid bwahahahahahah! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 04:51 PM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi, Mel ! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Well, at least from my viewpoint, everything was just wonderful ! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry guys we didn't posted, we spend too much time talking and laughing and playing D&D ! [img]smile.gif[/img] It really felt as we had been knowing each others from ages. Too bad Wolfie had to leave yesterday , we all miss him very much ... (Yes, even Simon, though he tries to be British enough not to show it - not succeeding very well though )

The rest of the party was supposed to leave today, but this is right when the French air traffic controllers chose to go on a strike, so they will all leave tomorrow, except Bili who is stuck here until Saturday morning.

Now I'm waiting for the others to tell about how the party was - Simon (aka. Sir Tainly) has been appointed Official Reporter for the AD&D adventure, and Guido (aka. Ramon y) is to post the Badger Song.

See you guys tomorrow from work ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 04:59 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Okay, sounds as if they've had enough fun to deserve both being stoned to death AND being burned [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Already in July again? Damn, not much time to convince my parents to let me go then....
Old 12-06-2001, 06:23 PM   #7
Lord Shield

ME WANT GO! ME WANT GO!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Old 12-06-2001, 09:02 PM   #8
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
)

The rest of the party was supposed to leave today, but this is right when the French air traffic controllers chose to go on a strike, so they will all leave tomorrow, except Bili who is stuck here until Saturday morning.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Ack so the buggers did end up going on strike. Just had to be at the wrong time didnt it
Old 12-06-2001, 11:45 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Moiraine and Wolfie!

Aww.. well I bet the guests don't mind staying a little longer at the wonderful Moiraine's house! She's a superbly generous person and I'm betting a terrific hostess! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 12-09-2001, 05:21 PM   #10
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Yes, she is a wonderful hostess! And patient and kind as I got bumped back to leaving Saturday as well...

I feel like I have a new family now. I just love all of you guys and miss you SOOOO much! *hugs* Wolfie! I miss our talks. [img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img] *hugs* Sir Tainly, I miss your jokes. *hugs* Bilqis, I miss our 'girl talks'. *hugs* Moiraine, I miss you and your wonderful family. And Ramon- just *hugs* cause I miss you so much [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.