Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2001, 04:16 PM   #21
Extremist
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I'm a lurker on this site. And I'm an active member on SP. These are my opinions:

1. Webmaster there is not stupid.
2. Webmaster there never banned anyone for talking about Ironworks.
3. There are some threads where Ironworks is mentioned and you can pull a search to see what is written there.
4. If anyone there got banned it was because of overspamming or constant ignoring the rules written in FAQ, but not for talking about any other forum on the net including Ironworks.

Please, I don't know why you even stared spitting over SP. If you have a suggestion or comment on SP contents or design, why don't you just mail the webmaster? What are you afraid of?
Hm, I guess to you it is more interesting to speculate and spit on anything.

(ED: removed rude remark).. end this now.. waste of time.
Old 12-13-2001, 04:32 PM   #22
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Extremist:
Ok, I'm a lurker on this site. And I'm an active member on SP. These are my opinions:

3. There are some threads where Ironworks is mentioned and you can pull a search to see what is written there.
4. If anyone there got banned it was because of overspamming or constant ignoring the rules written in FAQ, but not for talking about any other forum on the net including Ironworks.

Please, I don't know why you even stared spitting over SP. If you have a suggestion or comment on SP contents or design, why don't you just mail the webmaster? What are you afraid of?
Nice kindergarden you have here.

You should really watch your mouth!
This is stuff that brings you closer to get banned. If you dont like IW, just stop coming!

see ya!
Old 12-13-2001, 04:38 PM   #23
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

do I give a ■■■■? if ppl are banned for mentioning "IW" then the webmsater IS stupid and abusrd

is the IF part true? if not, then why are you bothering to answer? if it is, then it is
Old 12-13-2001, 04:45 PM   #24
Extremist
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Better be careful, I know the webmaster over there isn't really a big fan of Ironworks. Far from it. People have been banned in the past for just mentioning IW...

That's to answer you, Mr.250.
And all you had to say on it is that the webmaster is a cretin without checking if that is true. So if he said Extremist is nice, you'd say Extremist is cretin I guess...

quote:
You should really watch your mouth!
This is stuff that brings you closer to get banned. If you dont like IW, just stop coming!

Sir Exxon, from one of most famous members here this is the last thing I expected.
I nowhere said I don't like IW. Reread it all please. I just said to check the whole thing instead of flaming it without a question.
And if that is the reason to ban me, well, please do.
Old 12-13-2001, 04:49 PM   #25
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Easy there killers! EASY! Sheesh, you guys are touchy! Be nice now! There's enough internet for everyone.
Old 12-13-2001, 04:54 PM   #26
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:

Nice kindergarden you have here.

Extremist, dont take one persons view as the view of us all. Argue with the person who offended you/your favorite board if you like but to call IW a kindergarden..would be inaccurate. We do have some young members yes. And we have some older members. I'm 37 call me whatever you want, but please dont insult the entire board. Individual members talking sh*t fine, but dont generalise
Old 12-13-2001, 04:56 PM   #27
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

LOA, am I seeing double or is it deja-vu?
Old 12-13-2001, 05:01 PM   #28
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey, everyone, cool down, just ignore Extremist and he'll go away, either that or start posting something sensible.

And I must thank you Extremist for your wonderfully nice comments about our forum! We're very proud of our little kindergarden [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2001, 05:05 PM   #29
Extremist
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Argue with the person who offended you/your favorite board if you like but to call IW a kindergarden..

Jesus man!
I generalized posts in this thread, not whole Ironworks!

Ok, future posters, please, pretty please, REREAD the whole text and not just quote it and assume god knows what. Is it so hard to read?

btw, I'm 29. But I think age is irrelevant. The posting style matters to me.
Old 12-13-2001, 05:12 PM   #30
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:

Jesus man!
I generalized posts in this thread, not whole Ironworks!

Ok, future posters, please, pretty please, REREAD the whole text and not just quote it and assume god knows what. Is it so hard to read?

btw, I'm 29. But I think age is irrelevant. The posting style matters to me.

Quickly Extreme! Run! I think they're breaking out the torches and pitchforks! What's that? Did someone just say "Get a rope!"?

Watch out! Here they come!

[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]