Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 11:15 PM   #1
Chewbacca
Zartan

why is the word evil, l-i-v-e spelled backwards?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Is a bird in hand really worth more than 10 in the bush?

If I am not then I am I still am?

If the world can be seen in black and white, why is when you mix all colors but white together you get black, and white creates all the other colors when cast as light through a prism?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Does the wind from caused by the flap of a butterflies wing really cause typhoons on the otherside of the world?

If humans are so great why have we only been on the earth less than 1% of the time dinosaurs were
if dinosaurs are so great, why were they on the earth so long, and didnt even invent cars?

jack be nimble, jack be quick, jack burns of his freakin ****.

ABBA is the same spelled backwards.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:17 PM   #2
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Very, err, odd, i say. But neat things to ponder.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:19 PM   #3
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

A woodchuck wouldn't chuck wood because woodchucks can't chuck wood.

Sorry couldn't resist it!
Old 11-05-2001, 08:47 AM   #4
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

At least, that's the way I learned it in grade school.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-05-2001, 08:59 AM   #5
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

At least, that's the way I learned it in grade school.

Wow and Wow and .... Wow even ! It seems the American public school system is far better than its reputation ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 11-05-2001, 09:02 AM   #6
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

Wow and Wow and .... Wow even ! It seems the American public school system is far better than its reputation ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hello, dearest!

Sarcastic as usual, I see. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I did not mean that my teachers taught it to me, but I did learn this when I was at school one day. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I know others, too, but they're gross! *eeewwwwww!*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-05-2001, 10:44 AM   #7
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

Hello, dearest!

Sarcastic as usual, I see. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I did not mean that my teachers taught it to me, but I did learn this when I was at school one day. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I know others, too, but they're gross! *eeewwwwww!*

Ah, okay, that is what you meant ! Sorry, how could I possibly assume anything else - dang ! Must have happened because in your presence I look - and act - more and more often like this:

Btw, just noticed the subtle change in your signature ... [img]smile.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 11-05-2001, 10:50 AM   #8
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Ah, okay, that is what you meant ! Sorry, how could I possibly assume anything else - dang ! Must have happened because in your presence I look - and act - more and more often like this:

Btw, just noticed the subtle change in your signature ... [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL! I'm sure a similar look is on my face, too.

P.S. - I could be less subtle about it, if you would like. And, alas, no change to yours....some Personal Servant you are! But you are still my Prince Charming. *hugs*
Old 11-05-2001, 11:02 AM   #9
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:

I wish the American Public School System had more students like our beloved Dragonmage. Sadly, the most common student was like me. My teachers always said that I had the most potential. "Wasted potential" is what they called it.

This is yet another instance proving that not only did Mom like Dragonmage better, but the teachers did too. They constantly asked me if we had the same father because I would eat the chalk and nibble upon the erasers while Dragonmage would write beautiful essays. The teachers urged me to look into a career of Sanitation disposal.
Old 11-05-2001, 11:13 AM   #10
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I wish the American Public School System had more students like our beloved Dragonmage. Sadly, the most common student was like me. My teachers always said that I had the most potential. "Wasted potential" is what they called it.

This is yet another instance proving that not only did Mom like Dragonmage better, but the teachers did too. They constantly asked me if we had the same father because I would eat the chalk and nibble upon the erasers while Dragonmage would write beautiful essays. The teachers urged me to look into a career of Sanitation disposal.

Awwww! But aren't YOU the one who taught me:

Great green gobs of oooey gooey gopher guts,
Mutilated monkey meat,
Little dirty birdy feet,
French-fried eyeballs rollin' in a pool of blood.
OOPS! I forgot my spoon, but I brought my straw!
*slurp*

*evil laughter fades down the hallway as Breanna runs away*