Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2002, 01:10 AM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

The spam soldiers sit in camp waiting for the next mission.Among these soldiers is a boy of only 11 years.His name is SomeGuy.He sits with his Spam Armor and Spam Sword by his side.His Spam Shield on his back and his Spam Gun on his side.There enemy,The empire of turkey.No one knows how the war started,the only rumor is that an arguement was started on who was the best Bob.So know it's spam verses turkey.

CloudSpammer,The Queen of Spam:Lady Lioness!
Lady Lioness,Princess of Spam:Yes,Me Lady.
CloudSpammer:What is our statice in the war?
Lady Lioness:I'm not sure.
*Lady Lioness takes her seat in the thrown next to Queen CloudyBringer(CloudSpammer,CloudBringer,Cloudy,sam e person.Don't matter)*
*Jerome comes running in the thrown room huffing and puffing.*
Jerome:Lady Lioness,*huff*,news has word that,*huff*......
Lady Lioness:OUT WITH IT MAN!!!!
Jerome:We have found out who the enemy's leader is!There leader is...dare I say...The Turkey Guy!
CloudSpammer and Lady Lioness:*GASP*
CloudSpammer:You mean the guy who goes around selling turkey?!
Jerome:NO!It's worse!The guy who goes around selling turkey spam!
Lady Lioness:No way!

We leave the thrown scene to go to the battlefield.Bombs of feathers and spam are flying everywhere.Spam guns fire.Turkey eggs are flying in every which way.Spam and Turkey swords clash.The lone 11-year old is battling as hard as possible.Blood streams for his wounds.His sword caked with the blood of the evil turkeys.Other Spam soldiers such as dizzy,Talthyr Malkaviel,Jerome,Legoles,and others are fighting side by side while SomeGuy battles off the hordes of Turkeys on his own.

dizzy:There's to many!!
Jerome:C'mon!We have to hold them off!We have almost gained their fort!

*Jerome stabs a spam spear through a turkey while dizzy dodges an egg,Matrix style.Talthyr Malkaviel blocks a fierce blow to the head the his spam shield.Legoles fire a spam arrow through 2 turkeys.SomeGuy battles and defends with all his might and power.Jerome is hit with an egg and Lady Lioness rushes to his aid.*

Lady Lioness.U.!!!!!!!That was a rotten egg!
Jerome:My kilt!It will take me months to get the smell out!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jerome battles fiercley using the strenth from with in from his Scottish ancestors.Jerome leads the small group of warriors to victory*

The small group of spam warriors has gained a fort.Jerome puts on a new kilt.Legoles practices his bow & arrow practice on a small target in the fort.Talthyr Malkaviel sits down and sharpens his sword skills with dizzy.SomeGuy tends to his wounds.Lady Lioness sharpens her skills after refusing to just sit on the thrown and do nothing and decides to help in the battle.CloudSpammer starts to write a letter to the The Turkey Man asking for a treaty hoping that they can work things out without war............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............................. ...............................................3 weeks pass and CloudSpammer recieves a letter from the The Turkey Guy saying that they bragged that they had the best guy named Bob with them even though he is dead.The Turkey Guy says the war shall go on no matter what.SomeGuy as yet to write a see or write a letter to his girlfriend.Talthyr Malkaviel becomes an excellent warrior along with dizzy and Legoles.Caleb,Aviendha,and Azred have joined up with the warriors along with many others.

SomeGuy:*sigh* This war is pointless.Who cares whose the best Bob?I know I don't.

Azred:Coffeeanyone?

Talthyr Malkaviel:I'll take a coffe Azred.Make it extra strong.

Azred:Yes sir!

*Azred begins making coffee and then hands it to Talthyr Malkaviel*

*Caleb watches from the lookout tower and finds that a legion of turkeys have started marching torwards Fort CannedSpam.*

caleb:RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Legion of turkeys marching towards the fort!

Jerome:WHAT?!?! I was'nt exspecting them to attack so soon!

Lady Lioness:Well it's to late to think it over 'Romey!It's time for battle!Spam Warriors! Ready yourselves!They're coming!

*Everyone starts to grab their swords and guns and shields.The turkeys bust down the fort door and attack.Azred splashes his cup of extar hot coffee on some of the turkeys turning them into and early ThanksGiving dinner.SomeGuy grabs his sword and rushes into the fray.Legoles gets off of his sleeping cot and grabs his arrows and bows.He starts to fire arrows at the turkeys from his window.Talthyr Malkaviel jumps to his feet just to get a hit right to a chest from a turkey's mace.Good things he was wearing his armor.He grabs the turkey and hacks off the head with his sword.Dizzy slings rocks from his sling at the turkeys that return fire at him.Dizzy is hit in the shoulder,knee,and side.*

Jerome:C'mon guys!We are winning the battle!

*Just then,Jerome is cut across the chest from a turkey's blade.*

Jerome:Ugh!AHHHH!

*The turkey stabs it's sword into Jerome's arm causing a major flesh wound.*

SomeGuy:Jerome!

Jerome:SomeGuy!We can deal with me later!

SomeGuy:but.....

Jerome:BUT NOTHING!!Go out there and battle!That's an order from your Genaral!

SomeGuy:Okay...........
------------------------------------------------------------

Ughhhhhhhhhhh!I feel like crap from writing this.I'm tired.Just tell me if you like.I will finish it later in the same thread probly.I'm not sure.I'm just really tired.I worked a long time on it too.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi