Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 11:55 AM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

A friend of mine, who owns the game, asked me to forward this question to you guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]

His internet is down.

His game CD is currently with another friend who went to serve National Service, so he cannot get back his CD to complete the game as an Evil intelligent Mage.

He has completed the game as a Good dumb Fighter, but unfortunately that meant that he could not discover everything about the character's past.

Thus the following questions, because he does not want to wait another 2 years for the other friend to complete NS and return back the CD.

Question 1: What is the character's name?

Question 2: How did he became immortal, and how did the curse got inflicted on the character?

Thanks for reading! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Land of the Psycho-moe
Old 11-10-2001, 12:19 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

1: You never learn your name, sorry.

2: He became immortal through the magic of the night hag Ravel Puzzlewell, so he could escape his fate which was eternal torture in one of the evil planes after his death.
Old 11-10-2001, 01:07 PM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Actually, your name is only inferred, never actually told to you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*I* think i know what it is, but they never specifically tell you.
Old 11-10-2001, 03:11 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

No, it isn't Adahn, but if you say it is 20(or is it 10?) times, Adahn will appear in the Smoldering Corpse Bar, or so I've heard, anyway.
Old 11-10-2001, 08:50 PM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

SPOILER
1.) He will learn the name but will not mention it... it is a powerful one, and the real thing that the Bronze Sphere will do... (you think its useless, think again!)

2.) As Neb said, but I will give in to more detail- there are three of you... the Paranoid, Evil and Good. Paranoid was the one who sacrifice Dionnara (whatever the spelling) Evil was who killed the linguist, and the Good, was the coward. He was the first of them and the responsible of all that has happened. He was SOOO SCARED! of dying that it hurts and he went out his way to just get someone who could make him immortal. And that was Ravel. Just before he died she made a ritual... but (I think) it missed a component or had a bad drawback. Anyhow, the drawback was to lose memory... so duh.. that's why you awakened with no air in your head... That was it actually... it wasn't really a curse... And I think, I think, that he even had an affair with the biatch and when she made him immortal, the Lady of Pain wouldn't buy it... byebye Ravel into the maze! [img]smile.gif[/img]