Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2001, 04:45 PM   #1
Teval 2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

been a long while i was here and when i finnaly try to return i found out that i dont have the password any more

in any case most of you know me as Teval and i am from sweden i was heer alout before and will be soo again

I have noot complet Wizards yet hehe been a long summer with it

To my lady freind hope to hear from you sun and you know me as Teval the lost one the man who do grafic and accaly i still have that phopto you send me

Wizards and warrior still rocks and i am still enjoy it booth ,my lady and i

mvh Teval

Nowdays teval 2
Teval 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 09:46 PM   #2
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi Teval! Funny, I haven't been around for awhile either. Nice to see you! Yeah, agreed, WW still the most rocking game ever. I didn't see you at Jafin's place - perhaps I just missed you there. Head on over to the tavern and we can shoot some pool and have a glass of wine or boogre brew if you prefer. The atmosphere is great and all the best people hang out there. See you there, I hope!

------------------

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2001, 09:56 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome back, Teval!!!

Nice to see that you've made it back again! Ziroc switched the forums to their own website rather than being part of the Ironworks website to help distribute the demands on the server. When he did that, I think a lot of older accounts sort of got lost in the wash! Fortunately, it is no big deal to just re-register and get active again!

So are you playing again?? I have to confess that I am not. Far too busy with other projects right now and not one of them a game! lol!! Doesn't look very hopeful that I will have much game time in the near future either but I really ought to play through W&W again - feel like I'm getting rusty on some of the fine details!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote