Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2001, 02:10 PM   #11
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Thanks you guys, i'll stick with the palladin.
Old 03-29-2001, 07:05 PM   #12
Lord Shield

My Undead Hunter was named Matthew Hopkins, though maybe that name would have been better for the Inquisitor. Inquisitor's Truesight is very nice against spellcasters using mirror image, Mislead, and all the other rubbish that distracts your shots. The trouble with a Wizard Slayer is he cannot use potions or suchlike.

Old 03-29-2001, 07:19 PM   #13
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord:
But what tax wizard slayer to most is that he/she cannot wear magical rings, amulets, and others non-weapon/armor item.

EVEN WORSE than that - The wizard slayer CANNOT use potions! Not even healing potions! This can be a problem when you want FAST healing in the middle of a difficult fight!
Go for the Inquisitor if you don't want to take Keldorn.

My own opinion on character creation is not to create what I can already get from available Player Characters, which means I tend to go for a straight Cleric, or Mage, or Figher. Yes, I know you can get a Cleric, but she is a BAD girl!
F.