Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2006, 07:53 PM   #111
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well I hope he is on the mend now Dragonshadow!

Johnny, hows your kitty doing? Is she still around?

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:02 AM   #112
wellard
Dracolisk

The ■■■■■ has been Kitnapped by Johnny [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:44 AM   #113
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

DS, hope it is good news when you hear about your friend again!

LOL, Johnny the Catnapper....
Old 12-14-2006, 12:12 PM   #114
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Heh...the cat comes to me every day since i first served her catfood. Right now she is once again taking a nap on the couch, right next to the tv, she has been doing that for the last few hours. I guess she's saving up strength for later tonight, she usually goes outside between 10 and 11 PM, to do whatever it is that cats do at night. This morning she must have spotted me taking out the garbage, because when i returned to my appartment, she was waiting for me at the door. Lucky for her i didn't have to work today, so she's been here since 10 AM this morning, and showing no signs of wanting to leave yet.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:10 PM   #115
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

however now I am looking for another friend. She got thrown out of her house and is now sleeping in a park somewhere

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:56 PM   #116
The.Relics Avatar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Trundles in and plops his worn out old monk bones down at a corner table.
I've been away far too long, no sign of LofA. It is good to see many old friends still around. Cloudy Stormbringer, I could sure use a bolt of lightning right about now.
Lovely LadyZ, as always, you take my breath away! Albeit, for an old fogie monk with a stogie in his mouth, that can be a dangerous situation.
It's good to be back.
The.Relics Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:03 PM   #117
Ladyzekke

Is that you Relic?! If so it's been years, how have you been?! [img]smile.gif[/img] How is your daughter? So nice to see you again, and yes, many you knew aren't around anymore (although some still remain, albeit sparingly, on my forum).

As for LofA, I think he fell into the abyss that is World of Warcraft, none of us have seen him since LOL.

You should take that stogie out anyways (I quit smoking this past August, almost 4 months now [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #118
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
however now I am looking for another friend. She got thrown out of her house and is now sleeping in a park somewhere
LOL, wrong thread, should be in the Off Topic thread I'd say. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Cheers Dragonshadow.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-14-2006, 09:24 PM   #119
The.Relics Avatar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Aye, tis me lovely one. I had no idea how to try and reactivate my old account, so I sent my Avatar in my stead.
I have been doing farely well thank you. I never would have believed that a house remodel could take so long. I dropped offline when my landlord ripped the guts, garters and phone line, some plumbing, electrical, etcetera, etcetera out of the house. Then he burned out. Here I am still, situation unchanged, but at least he isn't charging me full rent. Thank gawd for the company cell phone. And I am now armed with a new wireless laptop, so at long last, I can finally come back.
Brittany is doing pretty good, she was awarded a full scholarship to Boston College, and will be leaving at the beginning of the next term.
Heh, I can see our brash, beer guzzling LofA lost in that quagmire.
Congratulations on quitting smoking LadyZ, it takes real determination. I'll probably quit one day, since it is the only real vice I have, I'll probably need to find a new one before I'm ready to give it up [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'd be happy to come back and visit your forum.

Dragonshadow, I too hope your friend is doing better and wish him the best.
The.Relics Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:56 PM   #120
Ladyzekke

That sounds like some insane remodelling LOL, sheesh! I hope it all gets done at some point soon! Never had a wireless laptop, but it sounds pretty nifty LOL. Wow, sounds like your Brittany really did well in school, you must be so proud of her getting a full scholorship. [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for quitting smoking, for me it's always been an age thing, i.e., I always wanted to quit when I hit 40 just cause so many get taken down from ciggs in their 60s. Of course, none of us should have gotten into such vices as you say, but we did, so it is what it is. Anywho, I quit this year August 20 to be exact, and I struggled in the beginning, although I was so determined the struggle didn't really have a chance. I kept thinking of when I was a kid and didn't smoke, how it was. You didn't need it then. You got along fine without it. Quitting smoking for me kind of made me feel like a kid again after a few months, it's amazing how many senses and states of mind you abandoned because of smoking that return when you quit for a few months. Of course nobody can make another quit, if anything nagging only does the opposite LOL, everyone has to decide to do it on their own in their own time, if at all. I'm just sayin cause that is what I've been dealing with this year in my life.

As for my forum, just pop on and register to post there. I thought you truly were a permanent goner like many (doh!) so ended up deleting your account LOL a few years ago. Hey, that didnt' delete any of your previous posts though, and you can just re-register if you want. LOL, sorry bout that.

Reality Show Recaps