Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2002, 06:49 PM   #1
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Ok, so when I made the NPC Defender Force, I forgot to advertise it.

So if you are tired of seeing the posts about how much someone hates a character, then join, that's if you're willing to defend any character. Just put:

Member of the NPC Defender Force in your sig.

The only rule we have other than defend NPC's is that you're not part of an Anti-NPC Group.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 06:53 PM   #2
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Dear God! What is with all of these clans?!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 06:59 PM   #3
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Dear God! What is with all of these clans?!
Well, I guess we just take the game way too seriously.

For instance, I like all of the NPC's. Well, that should make me certifiable because they're not real.

My sister hates Viconia, which should make her certifiable because Viconia isn't real either.

Really, all of us take this game way too seriously.
Old 10-26-2002, 09:08 PM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, so we now have:
  • An Anti-Anomen Society
  • A Pro-Mazzy Society
  • An anti-Jaheira Society
  • 2 Pro-Aerie Societies
  • An Anti-Aerie Society
  • A Pro-Everyone Society[/list]What next I wonder ??
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 09:29 PM   #5
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
Ok, so we now have:
    [*]An Anti-Anomen Society[*]A Pro-Mazzy Society[*]An anti-Jaheira Society[*]2 Pro-Aerie Societies[*]An Anti-Aerie Society[*]A Pro-Everyone Society[/list]What next I wonder ??
How bout an
- Anti-Everyone Society (Soloers only)

[ 10-26-2002, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 10-26-2002, 10:44 PM   #6
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

How about an Anti-Anygame Society. That's it I quit! If it's fun I won't do it! Let's all plot fractal progressions!
Old 10-27-2002, 02:57 PM   #7
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Well, at least no one has created an Anti-Jerr Society...
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 10-27-2002, 04:25 PM   #8
Wumpspawner
Manshoon

Mayhap we should found an Anti-PC society, too. Everyone would be a member, because we all hate our PCs. If you disagree, then I suggest you go play the game for a bit. And pay close attention to some of the things you put the poor PC through. Dragons and vampires and liches, etc. etc... How many times have you had your PC limping away from a most brutal fight, carrying one of his/her arms in a pack, hoping to find some kind soul with a needle, thread, and maybe a few heal spells? Or made him/her sleep in the sewers? Deep down, we're all sick slobs who just love to drag our PCs through Hell without any sunblock.
Old 10-28-2002, 11:16 AM   #9
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Wumpspawner:
Mayhap we should found an Anti-PC society, too. Everyone would be a member, because we all hate our PCs. If you disagree, then I suggest you go play the game for a bit. And pay close attention to some of the things you put the poor PC through. Dragons and vampires and liches, etc. etc... How many times have you had your PC limping away from a most brutal fight, carrying one of his/her arms in a pack, hoping to find some kind soul with a needle, thread, and maybe a few heal spells? Or made him/her sleep in the sewers? Deep down, we're all sick slobs who just love to drag our PCs through Hell without any sunblock.
LOL!
Old 10-28-2002, 12:43 PM   #10
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerr Conner:
Well, at least no one has created an Anti-Jerr Society...
Such a person will not last long in this forum. Difference in opinion is fine, but if a person 'declares war' on another member, we will say bye-bye to him/her, open the trapdoor underneath his/her feet, wave goodbye, and good riddance.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote