Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2004, 10:43 AM   #81
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Mithval slowly enters the room and stands next to Bakilas. His eyes open wide as he gazes in awe at the necklace.
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 11:27 AM   #82
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

With a quick glance Bakilas stops Mithval from entering further into the room. "This room is highly dangerous, we will need to tread carefully."

OOC: Bozos of Bones, Jaradu - Disable your sigs [img]tongue.gif[/img]
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 03:44 PM   #83
Keal

Keal runs in and follows stopping next to Mithval. "Good work guys."
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 07:30 PM   #84
Elhardo
The Magister

OOC:Is it ok if I join?I've read your story so far and it seems really good.I think I can pull off an entrance..If its not ok just post me and ill delete it.Sorry for joinin late, I just found the story, but ill try and take an active part.

Name: Alcibiades
Race: Human
Class: Blade
Aliagnment: Chaotic Good

Str: 16
Dex: 16
Con: 17
Wis: 11
Int: 9
Cha: 15

Alcibiades grew up in a small village with his family happily, his parents were both farmers, but he and his brother both spent a great deal of their time in their early years studyind the art of the sword with their uncle.His brother who had become a paladin left the village with a number of his order to help fight an undead horde, Alcibiades has been looking for his brother even since, and his most recent time has been spent living off the street looking for work to help fund his hopeless cause...

[ 06-26-2004, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Elhardo ]
Elhardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 09:18 PM   #85
shadowhound

OOC: Elhardo, could you please delete these posts. I think that I could include you in the game but I have a place where I can fit you in. I will PM you.
But you can keep your character info there.

[ 06-26-2004, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]
Old 06-27-2004, 07:53 PM   #86
shadowhound

As Bakilas steps further into the room he hears a small noise and suddenly there are alarms sounding all over the mansion.

"Um... guess that was kind of my fault. Quickly, hold the door shut. There will be guards on their way here and we havn't much time. Alatariel and Mithval, no offense but your strength will be of no huge help holding the door shut. Search the room for another exit, there should be a trap door somewhere. Be careful for traps."

Bakilas carefully steps over a cracked tile and eases himself towards the necklace.
Old 06-27-2004, 09:12 PM   #87
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Alatariel sees Bakilas unpicking the lock to the door and sees everyone go in, she follows.
The room is not at all what she expected it to look like; the only thing in that room that was worthy to be classified as beauty was the necklace. She stares in awe with the others.
Bakilas starts moving acroos the room, as he takes his second step an alarm goes off.

Alatariel answers Bakilas offending statement and question
"Ok Bakilas! come on Mithval we have to be quick."
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 09:26 PM   #88
Keal

Keal rushes to the door and holds it shut as much as he can.
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:54 AM   #89
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"We do not have much time! I don't know how long can we hold out against a band of guards, but it best be enough!" Ulest pushes his back on the door.
OOC: should we ask the DM for any special checks like find traps and such?
Old 06-28-2004, 11:20 AM   #90
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Nodding to Bakilas, the Gnome jogs towards the west side of the room and uses his Gnomish ability to see well. He doesn't have much time to search properly before he hears the faint sound of footsteps on the other side of the wall. Panicking, he searches faster.

"Ready yourselves, I think someone might be coming. Unless it's just my mind playing tricks. Oh, Alatariel, I don't think there's a door over here but the colour of the bricks seem to be arranged in a peculiar manner."
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote