Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2004, 09:18 PM   #51
Keal

OOC: I've only played FF7
"And I only have this sword, so you don't have to worry about my weapons giving you trouble if you stand behind me in times you need defence." Keal says as he notices Mithval fall behind a few yards again. He turns around, picks up the little one (ooc no offense) and catches up.
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 09:30 PM   #52
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Alatariel drops back and jogs beside Keal with Mithval in his arms, "Ok I can't stand it anymore, i can not bare to see a fellow group member keep on falling behind and then have to be carried the rest of the way, I will remove the curse from your shoes, and maybe add a spell to help you keep up with the rest of us."
Alatariel grips her staff, aims the point of the staff at Mithval's shoes and says,"I cast the spell of 'Remove the Curse' on Mithval's shoes."
A stream of light covers Mithval's shoes, and as such the evil curse demons remove themselves from the shoes.
"I also cast the spell of 'Expeditious Retreat' on Mithval's shoes."
Another stream of light covers Mithval's shoes.
"Hopefully that will help you a bit Mithval."
Alatariel smiles at Keal and pats Mithval on the head, she speeds up to catch up with Bakilas.

[ 06-20-2004, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Lauren ]
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 10:18 PM   #53
Keal

"All because the curse is out doesn't mean I'll quit helpin you."
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 05:34 AM   #54
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
"Wahey!" cheered Mithval, enoying Keal's ride. He then realised that the group was trying to keep a low profile, so he quietened down.

"Wow, thanks Alatariel. You have no idea how much of a relief that is..." he said, smiling at her.

"You'll protect me in battle while I'm casting my spells? Thanks, Keal." The Gnome was surprised to see such friendly people underneath the outer-image of thieves. Well, Mithval himself was a robber, so he couldn't expect anything too bad.

OOC: Mithval's spirit has been raised due to the friendliness of the party.

[ 06-20-2004, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: Jaradu ]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 10:35 PM   #55
Keal

Keal says to the gnome,"Well, if we're gonna get through this we'll need as much help as we need. Besides, if your shoes screw up again you might need someone to carry you." Keal smiles at Mithval and walks over to Alatariel. "Hey, would there be any chance of you teaching me any spells while we're not fighting?"
Old 06-20-2004, 11:00 PM   #56
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Alatariel is still jogging along, "I am not sure if I will be able to teach you, we may not have time. It also depends on what mage level you are on, as to which spells i can teach you."
Alatariel takes a large breath, so she can keep on jogging.
"I don't think this is an appropriate place to teach spells for the moment, but after the heist you are welcome to come and see me and I can teach you."

[ 06-20-2004, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Lauren ]
Old 06-21-2004, 12:33 AM   #57
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bakilas signals for the group to keep quiet, he then climbs a nearby tree and leaps into the second story window. He dissapears into the room for a few minutes before dropping a rope down. "Come on, we don't have much time."
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 12:49 AM   #58
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Alatariel breaks the conversation with Keal and runs towards the wall in which the rope was dropped. She grabs her staff and puts it between the belt and her waist, she then starts to climb.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:31 AM   #59
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Ulest climbs the tree from which Bakilas jumped into the room. He finds a good footing and looks around the area, with an arrow notched in his longbow. "I think I saw a guard on the balcony over there!" Ulest points to a building connected to the one they were climbing into "Hurry up, I don't want to be seen!" Just to be sure, he aims at the balcony.
Old 06-21-2004, 01:48 PM   #60
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
It takes Mithval longer than the others to climb the rope due to his chubbiness, but he manages okay and ducks behind the inside wall of the room when he manages to get in.

Peeping out of the window, he watches Ulest aim his bow.
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote