Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2004, 01:27 PM   #1
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

But since this is the General Discussion, I think I'll post it here.

Does anyone know if there are any special or unique characteristics for plants and animals in Ontario? Also, are there any big reason for animals or plants to live in Ontario other than the habitat and climate?

I need to do a project for Geography right now, and I'm just kind of stuck for answers. =/ I tried looking in Encarta Encycloepedia and Google, but none of them have any answers. (or maybe I just don't know how to write it out --;; ) Help please?

[ 04-11-2004, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Assassin ]
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!
Old 04-11-2004, 02:29 PM   #2
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Well other than the habitat and climate, there really is not much reason for animals and plants to live in any particular place, LOL! What are you getting at? The only possible reason other than the climate fitting their requirements, for a particular species to exist anywhere is if they were moved there by humans.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 04-11-2004, 03:51 PM   #3
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Hmmmm well I have some friends that said they are moving to canada if Bush gets re-elected. The habitat there is less offensive they said.
Old 04-11-2004, 04:08 PM   #4
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Assassin:
I have no idea where this goes...
In our "Ontario's Habitat - A Deep Look into Flaura and Fauna of the Area" forum, of course. Doh! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But to not make a completely useless post like Vaskez, this link might help. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.rbg.ca/rare/epo_intro.htm