Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2002, 01:33 PM   #171
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
why argue with Calathis? he does not exist. he is not real. he is simply an itch on the other end of a web connection

and an itch is mroe likely to disappear if ignored than when it is scratched
How can you tell which members an itch, for all we know YOU could be an itch (starts getting all paranoid like the soldiers in the movie "The Thing")
Old 09-01-2002, 01:33 PM   #172
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
why argue with Calathis? he does not exist. he is not real. he is simply an itch on the other end of a web connection

and an itch is mroe likely to disappear if ignored than when it is scratched
But it's so fun to tease her. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hi LS, btw! Join in the spam.
Old 09-01-2002, 01:34 PM   #173
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Wise words from a man who probably stil thinks it's funny to light his own farts on fire [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oooh, no, don't listen to me, I'm just a figment of your imagination...
of course it's funny. I just don't do it because it's DANGEROUS [img]tongue.gif[/img]

why am I arguing with a figment of my own mind?

oh yes - because I'm mad

don't mind me

Old 09-01-2002, 01:36 PM   #174
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Wise words from a man who probably stil thinks it's funny to light his own farts on fire [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oooh, no, don't listen to me, I'm just a figment of your imagination...
of course it's funny. I just don't do it because it's DANGEROUS [img]tongue.gif[/img]

why am I arguing with a figment of my own mind?

oh yes - because I'm mad

don't mind me
[/QUOTE]I am the ghost of christmas past....
btw ppl, i think Cal's had enough [img]tongue.gif[/img]
A girl can only take so much teasing.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-01-2002, 01:37 PM   #175
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
How can you tell which members an itch, for all we know YOU could be an itch (starts getting all paranoid like the soldiers in the movie "The Thing")
LS... all of you are but a minor inconvience. You mean nothing to me. None of you. Don't think that you do. Especailly little lioness... so don't go getting you're hopes up. I'm afraid the truth is, I couldn't care less. This is nothing but a way to pass the time.
Old 09-01-2002, 01:37 PM   #176
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:

don't mind me
I don't. [img]tongue.gif[/img] You don't exist anyway.

YOu're just a banana. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2002, 01:37 PM   #177
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
LS... all of you are but a minor inconvience. You mean nothing to me. None of you. Don't think that you do. Especailly little lioness... so don't go getting you're hopes up. I'm afraid the truth is, I couldn't care less. This is nothing but a way to pass the time.[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
Calthy, if I have to tell you to shut it one more time,, I'll make you talk to Whacky for 2 hours solid.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-01-2002, 01:38 PM   #178
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:

don't mind me
I don't. [img]tongue.gif[/img] You don't exist anyway.

YOu're just a banana. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]COCUNUT! COCONUT! COCONUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT!

Old 09-01-2002, 01:38 PM   #179
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
LS... all of you are but a minor inconvience. You mean nothing to me. None of you. Don't think that you do. Especailly little lioness... so don't go getting you're hopes up. I'm afraid the truth is, I couldn't care less. This is nothing but a way to pass the time.[/QB]
So find another way to pass the time if I annoy you. Trust me, I'd be delighted.
Old 09-01-2002, 01:38 PM   #180
Deathbringer

Have we made her cry? Ok I'll stop