Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2001, 03:19 PM   #51
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

(LOL) The best one of course Moiraine! (the promo one )
Hey thanks for the consideration re. the website. I'm o.k. with Tobbin putting songs up.

Go for it Tobbin. Sorry to hear about your mother. She must be doing it hard at the moment. My sympathies to her and your family.
Hope it ends there.

Have I told you I dig your sig before?
Old 02-09-2001, 03:24 PM   #52
Moiraine
Anubis

OK, the showy photo it is, night bird !
Old 02-10-2001, 12:12 AM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine, Moridin:

THANKS! I've got the bits and pieces of two songs (and somehow I've managed to get them twice, thanks to my Netscape crash while dl my email ) I'll try to get that program you mentioned, Moiraine, for splicing. Will let you know if manage it.

The bits I've heard are wonderful, Yorick! I am definitely going to want more ....hmmmm, must be a way to get this to other mediums. How am I supposed to listen to it in my car? Or anyplace other than the computer room?! Have you a website or other publicity stuff? Name we can search for to find cd's etc?

Moiraine? If it's not too much trouble, send photos here too? I've got 10mg space so no worry about box being full

Cloudbringer
Old 02-10-2001, 02:25 AM   #54
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Darn this double posting!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2001, 02:26 AM   #55
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hmmm. If you have an MP3 player (portable), then you can play it through your cars tape deck (if you have a tape deck that is.) Many electronics stores sell a headphone convertor to tape deck. The music may sound a little off, depends on your cars stereo system (newer sounds better). There are other suggestions, but seeing as Yorick may want to make a profit, I will not suggest these. I'm not sure which song that I have. I'm typing this at work, but when I get home, I will post it. Thanks to everyone, and especially to Yorick, for allowing us a chance to hear his music. Thank you about the signature Yorick, but it's from Planescape:Torment. I was working on one of my own, but my computer crashed and I lost it. I'll just have to restart on it I guess. Thank you as well for the sympathies for my mom and my family. Things are getting a little worse for my mom, but hopefully things will work out. Seems she's back in the hospital again. Hopefully, they will be able to stop an infection that she seems to have picked up. That's the worse thing with diabetes. People are more prone to infections. I'm a bit worried about this as the mother of the guy that my mom stays with has died from it. She lost a leg, then lost the other one, and then finally her life. Now I'm seeing a similar pattern happening to my mom. I feel so helpless. I just wish there was something that I could do.
Old 02-10-2001, 08:04 AM   #56
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi, I sent "Round and around" this morning, I had a problem with Drake and with Moridin, please both of you, tell me when I can send it again ?
Old 02-10-2001, 10:54 AM   #57
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine,

I may have it on my ISP, but the dl was taking too long this morning- had to stop to go to work. Will let it load tonight and see if I got it. You are a DOLL to be doing this!

Tobbin: no mp3 player- my techo-upgrades have been to computer in the last year. New houses take lots of capital at start up, so I've been leaving "toys I wish I had" type purchase til later.
Old 02-10-2001, 11:00 AM   #58
Moiraine
Anubis

Cloudbringer,

if you would give me your postal address, I could make an Audio CD for you and send it to you.
Old 02-10-2001, 11:07 AM   #59
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi all.

The next song I wanted to send you this evening is a very beautiful but very long song (11 parts) called "Instrumental". I apologize, but I won't have the time to send it this evening - you will have to wait til Monday. Hope this won't ruin your whole week-end ?
Old 02-10-2001, 11:19 AM   #60
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine, You really are sweet! Must be the air in Grenoble has a magical quality?!
We have two visiting students from the Univ. there and they are just delightful people.

I'll email it from home (Netscape is corrupted on this machine and I'm using IE which isn't config for my emailer (Pegasus) or POP). I'm a hard drive-killer (crashed one at home and three at work- too much graphics work, I guess---my computer tech people accuse me of overworking the poor things, hehehe...either that or someone keeps gating pitfiends into my work!)

I sent a reply email to one of yours (with a song section), did you get it? That way I know I had the addy right.