Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 03:52 PM   #21
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

People who just won't admit that no matter what they say... IM RIGHT! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2005, 04:02 PM   #22
Jorath Calar
Harper

Child abuser, wifebeaters, rapists, obnoxious idiots who thinks the world revolves around their asses (and usually drive a SUV for some reason), Virus writer, spammers, religious fanatics (of any religion), conservatives, liberals, atheists (those who have made their atheism a religion specially)... and many more...
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:38 PM   #23
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
People who are consistently late. There's no excuse for it and it is just really rude.

People who make appointments and then just DON'T SHOW UP instead of taking a minute to phone and cancel.

People who don't smile back when you smile at them. What's up with that?
Old 08-30-2005, 05:09 PM   #24
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
What makes you angry?

People who push the rules of sport to the limit and then whinge when they are on the receiving end.

D
[/QUOTE]I get the feeling your talking about something specific...

Townies (ahhhhhhhh, die) (I don't mean all people who lives in towns, just townies)
Aragorn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 05:36 PM   #25
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

People who insults me and then say it's a joke.

People who dare say that I'm wrong.

People who phone me when I'm in a middle of playing games or sleeping or something else.

People who like to laugh or smile when talking.

People who drives SLOW in the fast lane.

Computers that like to restart by themselves.

The telecom company and the electricity company . What kind of beep service are they giving?

Girls that won't say what's on their mind. Common, If you don't feel like going out just say so!

Manchester United getting a bad result in a match.

Oil prices, it's going up again.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:26 PM   #26
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

People who come up and start talking to you and touching your 3 week old baby like they are a family member...she's a baby, not a fruit market...
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:27 PM   #27
vesselle
Hathor

my beef?

people who spend their time and energy getting upset at all the little things in life, ignoring the more important things.

you know them.
~they curse loud and long when they think someone has beat the system somehow.
~they beat their fists on their steering wheel and honk and scream at drivers they think "don't know how to drive" and threaten to run them off the road.
~they get jealous when a co-worker gets a promotion and swears they were "sucking up to the boss".

there's many unhappy people, unfortunately, who don't think twice about acting out their anger and frustration in any myriad of unhealthy ways.

V***V
Old 08-30-2005, 09:14 PM   #28
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Oh, wow... Um, okay. I'll give you Part I of the Abridged Version of Things That Anger Illumina. You asked for it:

- People who use bad grammar. I especially hate it when I'm on campus and I see signs or flyers that have obvious spelling or syntax errors on them. I feel that if your organization needs a sign made, either have the most literate person there MAKE the sign, or have someone literate proofread the sign. I never leave home without my red pen, and I'm not shy about using it.

- The patriarchy.

- Poly/cotton blends of all kinds.

- People who repeat themselves

- Homophobia. This one REALLY gets me mad.

- Commercials that feature children in any way... I especially loathe commercials with children that have adult voices (The Quizno's baby comes to mind), say adult things (The car commercial where the kids ask for all-wheel vehicle stability or whatever), sing (Oscar Meyer, may you burn in hell), or sell grape juice. I also really, REALLY hate the new "Ranch Tooth" commercials.

- People who try to force their beliefs on others. Live and let live. Unless your beliefs are infringing on the rights on others, I keep my mouth shut about them, and I expect the same courtesy.

-People who decide it's a good idea to walk reeeeeally slowly right next to each other in a narrow corridor and provide me no polite way to get past them.

- The word "moist"

- People who lack empathy

- People who repeat themselves

- People who take themselves too seriously. Honestly, now... I laugh at myself, and I expect to be able to laugh at others. If we can't laugh at ourselves, the terrorists win.

- People who say "Do such and such, or the terrorists win."

- People in general

- The show "South Park." People are free to laugh at potty humor, but I don't want to see commercials for it. Leave me out of it.

[ 08-30-2005, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Illumina Drathiran'ar ]

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:09 PM   #29
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Fully capable people who suck the life out of government hand outs. What was that saying? What can I do for my government. As opposed to what can my government do for me!

Those lovely people that cannot drive, but get on the road and prove it daily.

Those idiots that drive SUVs, that NEVER drive off the road with them. Just get the hale off the road with them already.

Smokers, they think the air around them must be filled with, smoke.

Cell phone users. People who drive SUVs on the road can't drive anyway, then add a cell phone. Now you have a mumbling non-driving idiot taking up two lanes, while slowing down because they actually acheived stupidty threshold of 35MPH while driving their SUV on the road and talking on the cell phone at the same time.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with some BMW drivers. The problem might be the idiot in front of them THAT won't DRIVE. You know the ones. SUV, cell phone, taking up more than one lane, and won't get the hale off the road! OR, won't get the hale out of the way.

People who, for the life of them, their job, family, or even what color the new SUV should be, cannot make a decision.

People who interupt.

Lastly, I'll close with; People who have served the US Government, for countless years, but have never worn a uniform, never fired a shot, or defended freedom with a bayonet, become case load leads (supervisor) for Veterans Affairs with the VA outreach and rehabilitation programs!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:48 PM   #30
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
I also loathe the "I need an SUV even though the roughest terrain I drive on is a suburban road that hasn't been repaved this year" crowd, especially on their cell phones. Oh, I also hate excessively negative people. Can't they do anything else? Sometimes it seems as though they just sit around, compiling lists of things that make them angry...

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote