Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 09:56 AM   #1
Hesperex

From Monday forwards Hesperex's forge will once again be churning out the finest weapons and armour in all the realms

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

Old 06-16-2001, 10:06 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Hesp. I've missed your interesting posts, mate. Good to see you again.

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 10:08 AM   #3
Hesperex

oh it's good to be back Memnoch very good indeed...im going to get a coffee, so you will have to excuse me for a wile.

------------------

Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

Old 06-16-2001, 12:31 PM   #4
Gorgasim
Dungeon Master

Hesperex, i'm just curious...do you make personal items? I've got a certain little party that I play that has a theme around the Four Horseman. I've been looking for some one to make a weapon for each since I'm really not good at it.
Old 06-16-2001, 03:29 PM   #5
Hesperex

indeed I can do, depends what you want though really.

------------------

Old 06-16-2001, 03:33 PM   #6
Gwayne
Zhentarim Guard

Nice to see ya again Hesperex I cant see your sig though?

------------------

Old 06-16-2001, 03:36 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hey hesperex, do you scribe scrolls as well? i got a spell that im havin trouble with the dice rolls, and was hoping someone would help me. also, quick Q: how do i set a -8 AC to a weapon?

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-16-2001, 03:39 PM   #8
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Are you saying you will make us weapons(make up the stats that is) or you will post the ones you make.

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 04:25 PM   #9
Gorgasim
Dungeon Master

That would be awesome Hesperex. My email is Thebigsexay1@hotmail.com and my ICQ is 34562204

I don't want anything too powerful. I'll give you a little outline of the characters and what weapons i'd like.

Pestilence is a fighter/cleric. He uses warhammers. Weapons name would be the Fist of Disease. It would be a +4 weapon that poisons for..lets say 3 damage. It would also have a 25% chance to disease if thats possible.

War is a barbarian who uses two handed swords. Weapons name would be the Great Sword of Destruction. It would also be a +4 weapon that gives immunity to hold/charm/confusion. It would also do 2 fire damage with each shot. I'm not sure if this is possible but can you chance the damage noun from slashing to blundgeoning? Great swords where purpously kept dull to smash plate mail...would just be neat

Death is a thief/mage who uses Katana's. Weapons name would be the Scythe of Death. It would again also be a +4 weapon. Its special ability will be to cast finger of death 3 times a day.

Famine is a monk so I really dont want a weapon for him. Basicaly I just want the gauntlets of crushing changed to the Fists of Famine because he's already overpowered as it is

You of course don't have to do this nor feel obligated too...I should actually do it my self so I can learn how but i'm afraid if I do download it i'll start making overpowered stuff for all my party memebers..and that wont be good.

BUT, if you do wanna do this, that would be fantastic. I'll write up some descriptions for the weapons if you want that also.
Old 06-17-2001, 02:56 AM   #10
Gorgasim
Dungeon Master

*bump*