Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2002, 05:02 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

Anyone seen it? Some nights ago, i read that the movie is on tv. At first i thought it would be a superb movie. Just like part 1(The Night of the Living Dead).
Ok.. The movie started. The first thing that is written on the screen: "The following story is true and is based on actual characters". I thought like WTF. its a HORROR movie, how could it be real!? and then i watched the movie to the end and thought:"What a complete piece of #¤%&!" It was so unbelievably bad! NOTHING like The Night of the LIving Dead.
And a bit later, i wondered by myself "Was this the first cheesy horror movie?" it sure as hell looked like it! What do you think? The Trickster(The master of horrormovies) will undoubtably have something to say about this.
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 05:17 PM   #2
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

The first cheesy horror movie? I take it you've never seen any of the old horror movies from Hammer Studios then. They made some truly bad ones.
khazadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 05:18 PM   #3
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Yes, I think it was the first chessy horror movie, however when I watched it I found it quite funny. The really scary thing is they made two sequals.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 02:48 PM   #4
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

the original black and white night of the living dead is awesome I hope you werent talking about that one.
Old 10-25-2002, 12:16 AM   #5
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Anyone seen it? Some nights ago, i read that the movie is on tv. At first i thought it would be a superb movie. Just like part 1(The Night of the Living Dead).
Ok.. The movie started. The first thing that is written on the screen: "The following story is true and is based on actual characters". I thought like WTF. its a HORROR movie, how could it be real!?
Dude, can't you remember the time when zombies took over the world? It was the 1960's, and they were called hippies.
Old 10-25-2002, 09:00 AM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
the original black and white night of the living dead is awesome I hope you werent talking about that one.
No way, im not talking about the original! The night of the living dead was a very good movie, but all the cheese of part 2 almost made me cry. Dude, for your own sake, don`t watch the Return of the Living Dead.

Btw, where is Trickster?? I think he has quite a few things to say(since he´s a fan of horror movies)
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 10:50 AM   #7
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

pcgiant, thanks. You gave me my first big laugh of the day!
Old 10-26-2002, 10:18 AM   #8
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

OHH LMAO. yeah those sequels were just absolute rubbish. to tell you the truth i wouldn't even wipe my backside with script from any of those, because its simply not good enough.
Old 10-30-2002, 02:24 AM   #9
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Question Mark

Seriously though, if you are talking about the movie where four people are hiding in a huge mall populated with zombies, I have to disagree. I thought that movie was great! I found it interesting and exciting. I really liked the way they made 'runs' through the mall avoiding zombies and taking what they needed.
Boy, do I hope I have the right movie...

However, if you are talking about the one where the people are in a military complex... hahaha! That movie was probably the greatest source of laughter for my friends and I. I don't want to go into too much detail...
[i]But I liked the bit at the end where they woke up, and guess what...? It was all a dream!
Old 10-30-2002, 02:26 AM   #10
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
OHH LMAO. yeah those sequels were just absolute rubbish. to tell you the truth i wouldn't even wipe my backside with script from any of those, because its simply not good enough.
There was a script?!?