Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2000, 11:22 PM   #1
Molva

I was wondering if anyone else encountered this:
I had completed most of the temple quests in the first two cities, but I was trying to get a few other characters who had switched classes to raise their guild level. So I went back to the first town to see if they would let me redo any old quests - of course, a few could be done again - toad village, Scabban, and Mekdawa for the temple. So for those characters who hadn't completed Mekdawa, I accepted the quest, did it, and then returned to Ishaad Na, rather than Valeia, where I was given the quest. Each of the players were told, "Ah, I see you have delivered the Scroll to Jathil (which they had already been given credit for". But the temple guy gave them experience points, and raised their guild level. When I returned to the temple, he gave them more experience points and continued to raise their level up to the max in Ishaad Na - Level 7...so even though I missed a few quests, every character reached guild level 7 in Ishaad Na...and I can go back and get unlimited experience points...

On another note...when I tried to do the Scabban quest again, I went and talked to him, came back, and wasn't recognized by the wizard guild...so I rebooted, talked to him, killed him, and still wasn't recognized for the deed...they just said they were still curious about Scabban...any suggestions?
Old 12-31-2000, 12:56 AM   #2
tritone

The Jathil-Priest Guild thing is a known bug. This means you haven't installed the game patch, which you can download from http://www.heuristicpark.com. The patch fixes this bug. I'm not too sure about your Scabban encounter though - only completed it once.
Old 12-31-2000, 03:18 AM   #3
Gauleiter

For God's sake, search the archives (the search button is near the top of this [and every other] page) before bothering to post. You'll find not countless posts regarding this bug, but regarding most every other similar exp/money/guild lvl bug in the game. And believe me, patch or not, there are certainly enough of them