Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2000, 12:42 AM   #1
PIMP

ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS WHERE THE CRYSTALS ARE. I HAVE TWO, IM SURE ONE CAME THE CHEST BEHIND THE BOULDER CAUSE I GOT THAT THE OTHER I CANT REMEMBER. DOES ANY ONE HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE I MIGHT THEM.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:09 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

One in the Spider's Nest
One behind the boulders
One in the chest next to the firey ravine - this is the area with a ramp next to the lava. You can either climb up the ramp and jump down into the area after the lava ends or just lava walk or try to walk along the edge of the lava. All should work.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2000, 09:50 AM   #3
dcch

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... now, I wonder if they can be in different locations??? I did NOT find any crystal in the chest by the lava~ did get one by the boulder, and in the second spider section (there were two I think, and it was in the second one, far NE corner, in a chest)... the third one I forget now, but can go in and check my map (think I have a save in there)... if you need to know the exact spot for my third one~

dh
Old 12-19-2000, 10:08 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Seemed to me that I found at least one shard in a different location from those I listed when I first played through the Dragon Spire - think I found one much earlier in the spire and believe I recall someone saying they found one in the chest at the bottom of the river near the beginning. I quoted the strategy guide for locations - which shows you how great it is (not!).

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2000, 08:35 PM   #5
dcch

I loaded up an older save this afternoon, and went back into Dragon Spire to double check the location of where I got my shards~ and like I said in the previous post.. I found one in a chest in the second spider area, one under the boulders, and the last one was in a treasure chest, located in a cul de sac at the end of the "middle" exit, up from the river (there are 3 off to the sides, and of course the ladder if you can force your way against the current)~ follow the slope up and away from the river and it will end in the cul de sac... and the treasure chest that contained the shard.

So, I guess if anyone found theirs anywhere else.. it must be a random thing.

dh
Old 12-31-2000, 12:19 AM   #6
Vincewind

Spiders nest? Must be I haven't run across that yet. I have 2 shards also, was looking for the third. Hope the spiders nest idea helps. If you can e-mail directions to it, I'd be greatfull. Thanks. e-mail as_babcock@yahoo.com
Old 12-31-2000, 04:11 PM   #7
Thorny

You should have explored an area of long narrow corridors which turn back on each other and intersect each other. There are many chests and many spiders. Open every chest to find one of the shards.