Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2001, 11:47 AM   #1
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

DonkeyWan the indifferent Archer stumbles back into the bar.
Hair askew, covered in mud. His skin has been flayed in numerous places and blood covers her clothing. He stares wild eyed around at the rest of the customers, staggers and sits down.

"I went to get the treasure a mere 5 leagues away. I bought a whole new wardrobe with the gold Angel gave me. I was tough, I was ready, I was in the zone. I walked out the door and got run over by a crowd of stampeding halflings. Apparently someone told them turnips were on sale 1/2 price at Jan's.... I just spent three days lying in the gutter and had just managed to drag myself up from it when I got mugged by a talking chicken, who claimed she used to be a dragon, till some mage used polymorph"

"She wingbeat me and stole my stuff while I was unconcious.... God, I knew a drink, barman, 'gis a coke and don't spare the lemon...."
Old 05-15-2001, 12:16 PM   #2
Lord Shield

All resolved, old bean. Check page 13 of the Bar thread

Old 05-15-2001, 01:28 PM   #3
ShadowUK

Poor DonkeyWan

------------------