Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2004, 11:49 PM   #1
Matina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What has been a 2+ year project for the web team of Metallica.com has now come to a finish. Though there may be a few glitches here and there, we now have a timeline of the band from the 1960's-2000. It includes baby pictures, childhood photos, and older photos of the band as well as more recent ones. Check it out at:

http://metallica.com/timeline.asp

Enjoy!
Matina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:30 AM   #2
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

those pictures are great!!!

The kids really don't look like they're going to grow up to be metal-musicians...but its definitely strange how certain things still haven't changed about them...Lars Ulrich still has those same beady little eyes!

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:48 AM   #3
Matina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

They have aged gracefully though. I like them all. And they can still rock with the best of them. They best thing about it all is that they are going back in and recording some more in January. I'm still looking to see the SKOM movie. It's in Dayton soon. So maybe I'll have to find a way to get there. I must see it. I just have to. It's so not fair that I am limited by my means of tranportation
Matina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 07:45 AM   #4
Saturos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Matina:
They have aged gracefully though. I like them all. And they can still rock with the best of them. They best thing about it all is that they are going back in and recording some more in January. I'm still looking to see the SKOM movie. It's in Dayton soon. So maybe I'll have to find a way to get there. I must see it. I just have to. It's so not fair that I am limited by my means of tranportation
Ah, but they're also releasing a new album this year. Metallica is quitting with Elektra, but according to their contract, they have one more album they have to produce for them. Will probably just be some live stuff, but it comes out this year.

Oh, and I'm seeing SKOM now on Sunday. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Saturos is offline   Reply With Quote