Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2002, 02:55 AM   #1
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

I'm currently in chapter 3 and haven’t found any adamantite since chapter 1. Has anybody found any?????????????__________________________________ ____________________________________
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."

"I like a man who grins when he fights."
Old 07-17-2002, 03:24 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

nope, in the whole game I only found two adamantite and it's in chapter 1.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 03:29 AM   #3
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

I found 3 in chapter 1 and 0 in chapter 2. I am at the very beginning of chapter 3.

I can't tell you exactly where I found 2 of the adamantite probably some chests, but the third one I found on the dead body of Lomax (?) the half-orc living in the no-man's land (between the temple and Blacklake district) in Neverwinter.

I have a tendancy to always "persuade" people to give me a bigger reward after I finished one of their quests, more often than not it is just gold but once in a while they may give a nice reagent.
Old 07-17-2002, 07:02 AM   #4
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Nearly done with Chapter 2 and have only found two peices in chapter one.
What I want is a Diamond. Haven't found a single one yet.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 08:08 AM   #5
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:

What I want is a Diamond. Haven't found a single one yet.
I received one in chapter one, details below
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
After doing the quest where you have to steal 3 items for the lady owner of the moonstone mask. Well after you have given her the third item "Persuade" her to get a better reward: A Diamond, bingo.
Old 07-17-2002, 08:39 AM   #6
obelix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

You always find a diamond at the Bloodsailors. I am pretty sure it is the double trapped chest guarded by a Bloodsalor leutenant.
And as said before, you find that adamantite on the body or the chest of Luxar.
I am looking for Fairy Dust, Dragon Blood, Fenberrys and ?Rakshas? Eye in chapter one. The first two I found in earlier games, but I don't remember where.
Any hints?
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 08:54 AM   #7
AndyG
Elminster

There is also a diamond available in chapter 3. In the Snow Globe area, you'll find a chest full of gems, including a diamond.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 09:30 AM   #8
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Its random I am afraid... I get Dragon's Blood, Special Holy Waters, Gargoyle Skull... and I need and Adamantite. On where you get those special items, it is random you get? You just have to try and try until you get the desired result for example:

If Loxar or whatever his name in No-Man's-Land drops a Dragon's Blood, try killing him again for your adamantite... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 11:36 AM   #9
AndyG
Elminster

Loxar, in the Blacklake slums, always drops Adamantite.

There's another piece on the hunter in the Blacklake Zoo.

The third piece is received when you ask for additional reward from Oleff after completing the Tombs quest.

All of these are in chapter 1.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 06:08 PM   #10
DraconisRex

Most of the "reagents" are random. However, the make-item "special" re-agents are always drops. For example, I've run over 10 CHAR through Chapter 1 and at least 10 more half-way. The Gaoler ALWAYS drops the same things. The Diamond is always found with the Bloodsailors. The "Special Holy Water" is always found on the Yuan-Ti. The Zoo keeper always drops... The orc always... blah blah blah
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote