Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 01:42 AM   #21
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Thanks, guys. Found the Obsidian boards, and I think I found the answer on Nar Shadaar. Right now I'm with Mira, fighting to get Timber through the gates to the undercaverns of the um... you know.

What happened was as I approached the refugee camp entrance (having come back to the docks via airspeeder) was the whole sequence triggered -- causing me to backtrack to the Ebon Hawk, kickazz, and then go from there.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:52 AM   #22
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I forgot to tell you, if you're desperate, you can go and pay the little mouse guy in the Entertainment module 2000 credits for him to spread the word about you.

Oh, and I managed to turn Bao Dur into a Dark Jedi Guardian - gee he looks cool!

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:44 PM   #23
Thoran
Galvatron

When I went LS I didn't get Bao Dur to go jedi... I'm now trying again DS, he's got some unique skills that I find handy, and he's a pretty good unarmed combat melee guy (when properly skilled up)

Problem is, he's always complaining when I do the evil voodoo that a DS character does so well. I don't know if it'll work out or not.
Thoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 05:00 PM   #24
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Ran across this on Obsidian forums and thought it worth sharinng for a laugh:

Atton: So, how's our passenger? She still aging?

Female Exile: Cryptic, as always.

Atton: What a surprise. Just so you Jedi know, the whole cryptic routine isn't mysterious, it's just irritating. If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table.

Female Exile: But to see the future, one must be able to listen.

Atton: What was that? Some kinda joke? That's what I'm talking about, Jedi Talk. You two should start your own little Jedi academy.

Female Exile: But to teach, one must be willing to learn.

Atton: Alright! Cut it out, I get it! I get it. Last Jedi in the galaxy, I get the comedian who runs around in her underwear. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:10 AM   #25
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:
When I went LS I didn't get Bao Dur to go jedi... I'm now trying again DS, he's got some unique skills that I find handy, and he's a pretty good unarmed combat melee guy (when properly skilled up)

Problem is, he's always complaining when I do the evil voodoo that a DS character does so well. I don't know if it'll work out or not.
You can encourage him by doing impulsive, angry DS things - like making those two Exchange thugs throw themselves over the railing on Nar Shaddaa. You want him to ultimately give in to his anger, that's how to lead him over to the Dark Side. Just don't kill any innocents, none of them like that.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote