Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2003, 10:30 AM   #71
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Greetings all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Garnet, do I remember you? Oh well, Well met and welcome.

Gangrell, way cool new sig. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] (It is new, right [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] )

Stormymystic, I understand how you loathe the hot weather. I'll trade a 90 degree day for just about any cold weather I can find. Of course, the AC doesn't work in my building until June, so I always get a little sweating done in May. Thankfully, it dipped back down to 40-50 here.
Old 04-17-2003, 10:37 AM   #72
WillowIX
Apophis

How come I donīt get a greeting Timber? [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] I now demand a greeting in large fonts as well as a hug! Otherwise I will revoke all you willowstick privileges. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Are you still having a blast at work? You might want to clean those traces of mud from you desk before the weekend.

Hello Bungleau. I missed your post. A new computer eh? I take it you have either a dual boot or a second computer since you wonīt be able to play W&W on Linux.

Note: Attalus, we donīt want any remarks on my paragraph about W&W. Just so you know. [img]smile.gif[/img] LOL
Old 04-17-2003, 10:37 AM   #73
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

we just moved in here in march, had to have heaterfixed, now the wax ring leaks in our bathroom, and no ac,isit worth $500.00 a month???
Old 04-17-2003, 10:51 AM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Willow, LOLOLOL! Well, I am kind of fond of it the way it is.. LOLOL! But maybe we can re-train your spellchecker! HAHA!

Attalus, my prayers and sympathy go out to you and your family. Tell Gal I'm very sorry for her loss.

Garnet! Glad to hear you have internet access at home! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2003, 10:55 AM   #75
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Light Bulb

Hello Willow, I Hope You Are Well!!
[img]graemlins/grabblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grabblue.gif[/img]

Stormymystic - try $1400/mo for 1100 sq. ft. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] We'd love to be looking to buy, but every condo we like - and that has a lake view - is about $500k [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Cities, man. Looks like we'll be renting for some time. Even houses in the burbs are hugely expensive. And, between here and the burbs, well let's just say I'd rather rent where I am.

[ 04-17-2003, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 04-17-2003, 11:00 AM   #76
WillowIX
Apophis

Timber, ROTFL! Oh dear. My stomach hurts. Yes everything is well here if I can only stop giggling from that greeting. Thank you Timber. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good morning Cloudbringer. I hope you finally are feeling better. This time I will add you to the spell checker. If I donīt I may very well start to call you Loudspeaker. LOL.
Old 04-17-2003, 11:05 AM   #77
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:

Gangrell, way cool new sig. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] (It is new, right [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] )

My last cafe post for a while...*sigh*
LB, if you read this, what happened to Glorfy?
Willow [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] I do not spam. Nuh-uh. Unconfirmed. Cloudspeaker, huh? ROFL!

I just e-mailed my radio station requesting that Linkin park song, and he [the DJ] pronounced my name "Kira" [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

Xero, Gangrell, you have three months to spam. When I return, I will crown the winner

Willow: My name is pronounced as it's spelled; Ky-ra [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2003, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-17-2003, 11:10 AM   #78
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Kat,
I hope you're feeling better soon (sounds like you're starting too) and we look forward to your return!!!

Timber, spend some more free time doing searches on Westlaw. Our bonuses are dependant on profit, so search search search, LOL.
Actually, I probably won't be here long enough for the next bonuses (next March) so it really doesn't matter to me.
Old 04-17-2003, 11:15 AM   #79
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
My last cafe post for a while...*sigh*
LB, if you read this, what happened to Glorfy?
Willow [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] I do not spam. Nuh-uh. Unconfirmed. Cloudspeaker, huh? ROFL!

I just e-mailed my radio station requesting that Linkin park song, and he [the DJ] pronounced my name "Kira" [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

Xero, Gangrell, you have three months to spam. When I return, I will crown the winner
OK Kyra, Iīll put you in the same category as Cloudy. The promptly-deny-being-a-card-carrying-member-of-the-Spam Association. May I ask how you pronounce your name? Do you pronounce it Kyra, with a y? I never really thought of it. [img]smile.gif[/img] Donīt want to be whacked though. I hope you are feeling better today. [img]smile.gif[/img] And Iīll see you when you return, be it tomorrow or in a month or two.
Old 04-17-2003, 11:20 AM   #80
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
Kat,
I hope you're feeling better soon (sounds like you're starting too) and we look forward to your return!!!

Timber, spend some more free time doing searches on Westlaw. Our bonuses are dependant on profit, so search search search, LOL.
Actually, I probably won't be here long enough for the next bonuses (next March) so it really doesn't matter to me.
You're in luck. I will be spending upwards of $3000 there today researching W.Va. law. Which is where I'm off to now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Why are you leaving West, btw?