Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2003, 02:50 PM   #21
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

-My computer screen
-2 speakers
-my cordless mouse and it's receiver
-my keyboard
-my headset
-my scanner
-my phone
-my gamepad and it's drivers cd
-a Future Shop bag empty except for a receipt for energizer e2 batteries for my cordless mouse
-a sheet of paper with game info for the gba game Fire Emblem
-My Diablo II LOD cd and it's jewel case
-A tylenol
-A Little Kenny stress releiver doll
-A Hershey Kiss toy
-A sheet of Paper with D2 LOD informations.
-A Skull shaped Halloween Lolipop
-My nail clipper
-6 empty CD-R
-A Cd-ROM with about 650 Megs of High Resolution Fantasy Art
-A small note with one of my friend's newest email adress
-lots of dust

[ 11-26-2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:15 PM   #22
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
oh, and sweetie... *write [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Curse you! *goes to fix her typo* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:22 PM   #23
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I can't see what is under all this junk..... just a second.
tick
tick
(two hours later)

Nothing really, just speakers, mouse, mouse pad, keyboard, moniter. That is it.

[ 11-26-2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:25 PM   #24
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Hmmm... going left to right... cordless phone...pen holder my daughter made out of a soup can with 30 pens in it... cordless phone base... stack of papers... plastic holder with kite string... laptop PC... sticky-note pad... 8 work-related CDs... photo calendar for this year (from my son's class pictures last year)... monitor... keyboard... wrist pad... daily calendar, with October 3 showing... stack of business cards... plastic folder holder... nine folders in folder holder... ad from Comp USA (big sale tonight!)... stack of papers... coffee cup with a pen in it... bud vase with a desiccated rose in it... stack of papers... Palm IIIx... retractable corded mouse... regular mouse (boy, does he get around!)... leather coaster with nearly empty diet Mountain Dew on it... book (Top Performance, Zig Ziglar)... drink cooze with jar removal thingie inside it.

And I cleaned up recently, too!

*edit* Whoops! Make that an empty can of Dew...

[ 11-26-2003, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:32 PM   #25
andrewas
Harper

1 1/2 speakers. Monitor. FM wireless headphones + transmitter. Mousemat from holland. Mouse. Keyboard. Printer. Old AMD socket7 cooler I have modified to run on my Nforce2 Southbridge, I will have to attach that someday. A copy of Carpe Jugulum. 2 pens - Why do pens always go missing? Should be at least 3 here. A ream of paper. A barcode off a t-shirt. A couple of CD cases. BG1 manual. A seriously frightening amount of paperwork, mostly bills.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:44 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
We used to have a lot more crap than we do now; had to tidy up so opening the printer drawer wouldn't be such a procedure. There is speakers, monitor, keyboard, mouse and mousepad, headphones, a piece of plastic (something to do with the modem?), printer, 4 reams of A4 paper, stack of handkerchiefs (clean), CDs, Fritz8 gamebox and manual, stack of indoor cricket scoresheets, tiny screwdriver (for resetting the computer ).
Old 11-26-2003, 04:48 PM   #27
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I think my cat might be here somewhere, underneath all the crap. *Cups hands* THAAAAAAAAI!

*Faintly, from under five plates, three fungus-infested cups of tea, more paperwork than you can shake a stick at and a textbook on heart disease, comes a "miaow"*

Would you look at that, he's been down there two weeks and he's still alive. He must be surviving on the under-paperwork colony of fungus, I suppose.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 11-27-2003, 05:54 PM   #28
Tancred
White Dragon

Hmm... tower, monitor, mouse and mat... numerous cables. An empty 1.5L bottle of Volvic, an empty carton of Just Juice, an empty carton of Tropicana... I drank these today, don't worry, I'll throw them away... a set of modelling files, some glue, a pair of wire clippers and 11 plastic Warriors of Minas Tirith replicated in 25mm scale. They hold bows. Also, 20-odd Warriors clutching spears have claimed the top of the computer tower in the name of Gondor, it seems.

There's also a copy of 'Alexander the Great's Art of Strategy', Aristotle's 'Poetics', and a glass ashtray filled with fine grain modelling sand.

Ah! I just found that collectors card thingy I got in my copy of the LotRings - ROTKing soundtrack cd hiding unde the keyboard. I wondered where that got to.
Old 11-28-2003, 01:40 PM   #29
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I shall name everything.

In front of me, of course, is my monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse, and microphone. To my left on the bottom shelf, I see an old paper plate, possibly from Thanksgiving, upon further inspection of the plate, perhaps last Thanksgiving. I can also see to my left, the cordless phone, strategically placed on it's phone holder thingy. Beneath the phone holder thingy looks like to be an old sticky note. To the right of the phone, I see an envelope, possibly one that held a bill or something. I see an old magenta Roseart marker, one of the fat ones. The cd, booklet, and cd case to the computer game Whitetail fever lies near also. I see a glass full of what I hope is Mountain Dew. My dad's reading glasses and a pen, and a Captain Underpants book, Attack of the Talking Toilets. On the next above shelf, is a Tootsie Roll wrapper on top of a Cableone.net booklet thingy. There appears to be what taste like... poptart crumbs. On the shelf slightly above it, a Gateway users manual. Then, on the very last top shelf, I see my old CD Hardrive under a small box, a radio that looks like a computer, a basket, some more boxes, more papers and a clipboard, and my busted printer. To my right, My Cordless internet connector thingy that allows me to access the internet from my room without any annoying wiring. Eight un used CD-Rs inside the box. My Tony Hawk Proskater Three cd and it's cd holder, a green crayola marker, one of the fat ones. A red floppy, and a Fujifilm digital camera. On the shelf above all this, an AT&T floppy disk set, some computer game boxes and manuals, and a case of colored floppy disks. Above it, are the rest of my computer games. The two cabinets on my computer desk contain paper work and computer games boxes. And all of these lovely items can be yours for only $999.99! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-28-2003, 01:50 PM   #30
Kzonon
Dungeon Master

Not a lot....I'm a bit of a neat freak, but not overly so...at least I don't think so at least.

I use a portable. so right in fron of me is a small portable but the sound output is hooked to my amp that sits on the table. On top of the amp is a CD player and on top of that is a Turntable (YES a turntable....and Yes I still listen to some Vinyls....alot of you probably don't even know what those are). No I'm not that old....I'll be 30 next year). A little of to the side are some pens, pencils and postit notes. And the rest of the desk are stacks of papers. 1 stack for bills to be paid another stack of statements to be filed, 1 stack for junk mail and the last stack of things that I have to do (book a dental appointment....etc....etc...)

Not much else on my desk

KZ