Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2003, 12:11 AM   #1
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

This is the funniest news story I've seen in a long time

CNN

Girls pummel man who exposed himself

Quote:
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said.

When Susanto tried to run, more than 20 girls chased him down the block. Two men from the neighborhood caught him and the girls took their revenge.

"The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them," neighbor Robert Lemons told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor.
ROTFLMAO! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 12:26 AM   #2
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
And people say that stories don't have happy endings.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-01-2003, 02:29 AM   #3
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

From just reading the title of this thread, I immediatley think of the school girl in Kill Bill. I guess it kind of relates too...since she asked a guy...something...and he responded with the wrong answer, so she killed him, mwahaha
Old 11-01-2003, 03:00 AM   #4
Djinn Raffo
Ra

He probably liked it.
Old 11-01-2003, 06:47 AM   #5
Jorath Calar
Harper

Hah, good news for once, too bad they didn't kill the creep... he deserves it for sure.
Old 11-01-2003, 07:13 AM   #6
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Hah, good news for once, too bad they didn't kill the creep... he deserves it for sure.
he deserves to die for flashing a few schoolgirls??!!
Old 11-01-2003, 08:20 AM   #7
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator...
What do we know what he was planning next? if he is a known sexual predator then in my opinion he deserves to die.

however my view on this issue is a little skewed, I apologies if I offend anyone...
Old 11-01-2003, 09:29 AM   #8
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

When the store owner yelled at the flasher, no less than three previous victims heard the cry and headed the response. This guys problem is too much market saturation. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 03:04 PM   #9
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
You're kidding, right? Nobody deserves to die for flashing a few girls. If they did, I'd have been pushing up daisies a long time ago [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 06:22 PM   #10
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
From just reading the title of this thread, I immediatley think of the school girl in Kill Bill. I guess it kind of relates too...since she asked a guy...something...and he responded with the wrong answer, so she killed him, mwahaha

Don't you just love those familiy movies, LAdy B??

Seriously, go catholic girls!! Teach those perverts a lesson and save me the trouble of having to come over there myself!!!