Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2002, 07:21 PM   #1
Sir Goulum
John Locke

.....if someone likes you?
Old 10-05-2002, 07:28 PM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Put a gun to their forehead and roar very loudly DO YOU LIKE ME. If they answer yes you can relax. I have to do the same thing every time I meet someone but in my case its to find out whether they have a sense of humor or not. If they do, well then I can relax.

[ 10-05-2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: jabidas ]
Old 10-05-2002, 07:41 PM   #3
The Trickster
Manshoon

As a youngster, there were times that I thought every girl liked me (well, at least they should have! ), and other times that I thought no girls liked me (when they did!)

I learnt from experience to assume nothing until actually told. The female race is far too difficult to interpret for us dazed and confused males.

But then again, if the body-language is strong enough...
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 10-05-2002, 08:22 PM   #4
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

i could tell if someone liked me by whether or not they called me the day after our date. now i don;t need to worry about that tho, cause my husband would have problems if ppl called me after a date!!!!
Old 10-05-2002, 08:34 PM   #5
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

When I was dating,I could tell by how often they smiled when I talked to them. If it was perfuctory, not a chance. If they laughed genuinely and genuinely seemed to like talking to me, then I would give it a shot. Eye contact means a lot, too, and a certain relaxation and movement of their body. If they lick their lip, don't worry.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:40 PM   #6
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Trickster thats true enough. I'm 18 and the only thing I'm ever truly certain of is which girls I find physically appealing, it's a serious pain in the rear trying to interperet my own emotions. why would I try to understand a mind that is so alien to my own (not that I don't try once in a while.) All I see is the girls' smiles as they pass me in the halls; I don't know if it's an "I like you" smile or a "He's really hot" smile or a "Let's be friends" smile. I assume if it's a "Let's be friends" smile they'd just come up and talk to me though.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-05-2002, 09:46 PM   #7
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

They take your shoes off and begin to lick between your toes [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2002, 09:57 PM   #8
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"I've read enough Dojins to know this: Play heard to get, avoid eye contact, hide your eyes behind your hair, Make your nose bleed in their presence, and they'll be all oveer you... but when that happens pretend to not like it "
- "A Manga-Ka's Guide To dating"
Old 10-05-2002, 10:00 PM   #9
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
When they start farting in your presence, that means they feel comfortable around you.
Old 10-05-2002, 10:05 PM   #10
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
When they start farting in your presence, that means they feel comfortable around you.
No words have been spoken in this post that are more true!

This is the, UGLY, unfortunate truth!