Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2002, 10:33 PM   #1
Moni

I think my hiney went to sleep after sitting here most of the day.
I think I'll join it.

I had a lot of fun hanging out here today, what an overdose of laughter! I can't tell you guys how good it feels

johnny & ladyzekke, you two stay out of trouble (yeah right lol) and I'll see you again tomorrow or later. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Rudy, Jaegan, sagerider, Larry, Ziroc, /)eathkiller,
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Goodnight!

[ 06-07-2002, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 06-07-2002, 10:36 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Good night, dear Moni.
I wish I knew of waht fun you have experienced here this day...for I have only just arrived and sadly have missed it.

Alas! Good night...
Old 06-07-2002, 10:37 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
sleep well minno !
Old 06-07-2002, 10:38 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Nighty night! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-07-2002, 11:09 PM   #5
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

gotta hit the bed too! nighty night
Old 06-07-2002, 11:16 PM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

Great, the Official IW going to sleep page. Not bad, not bad at all. Night guys, and I'm going to sleep in about 10 minutes or so.
Old 06-07-2002, 11:36 PM   #7
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Night SecretMaster and Moni!There is one thing i don't understand though...IT'S FRIDAY!!It's only 10:30 over here it's 11:0 where SecretMaster is at or close!I don't know what time it is at your place Moni,but I would never go to bed as early as 11:30 p.m. imho.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-08-2002, 03:06 AM   #8
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Good night Moni and have sweet dreams!!
Old 06-08-2002, 12:38 PM   #9
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Night SecretMaster and Moni!There is one thing i don't understand though...IT'S FRIDAY!!It's only 10:30 over here it's 11:0 where SecretMaster is at or close!I don't know what time it is at your place Moni,but I would never go to bed as early as 11:30 p.m. imho.
Well it was 11:30 when I posted. I had been more or less sitting in front of my PC since 8 something in the morning and my rear-end was seriously in need of some blood flow!
I didn't go straight to bed but instead I walked around a little and then went into the kitchen and cleaned the pot I boiled the corn in and the grill racks.
Then I got back online to say goodnight to a guy I went to school with (because I forgot when I signed off here) but he was gone so then I went to bed. By then it was just after midnight.
Come next month though, I'll be going to summer school and my first class will start at 8 a.m. which means I'll have to be in bed by 10:00 at night. Beats my schedule last fall and this spring when I had to go to bed at 9! Give me til Sept though and that hell will return. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2002, 12:59 PM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Nighty Night Moni! I'll Be Hittin The Hay Also In About 5 Hours... [img]tongue.gif[/img]