Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2002, 05:25 PM   #11
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
A baby seal walks into a club....
A guy walks into a bar...
Old 05-03-2002, 05:33 PM   #12
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

This is an old joke, so if u know it, sorry.
A koala goes into a bar and picks up a girl. They go home together and he peforms oral sex on her. As he turns to go, she says "aren't you forgetting something?" He stops and thinks. "Thanks?" he asks.
"No," she says. I am a hooker. He stares at her confused. She pulls out a dictionary and shows him: "Prostitute: one who engages in sexual relations for money."
"So?" he says. "I am a Koala." She looks at him, not understanding. He takes the dictionary and shows her:"Koala: a small mammal that eats bush and leaves."
Old 05-03-2002, 05:42 PM   #13
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
A koala goes into a bar and picks up a girl. They go home together and he peforms oral sex on her. As he turns to go, she says "aren't you forgetting something?" He stops and thinks. "Thanks?" he asks.
"No," she says. I am a hooker. He stares at her confused. She pulls out a dictionary and shows him: "Prostitute: one who engages in sexual relations for money."
"So?" he says. "I am a Koala." She looks at him, not understanding. He takes the dictionary and shows her:"Koala: a small mammal that eats bush and leaves."
LOL! That's a good one!
Old 05-03-2002, 11:17 PM   #14
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
Heh, I've heard something like it, but I think the one I heard was better:

A koala walks into a restaurant and sits down. The waitress comes up and asks him what he wants, so the koala tells her. She comes back a few minutes later and gives the koala his food, then leaves to attend other customers. A few more minutes goes by and she goes back to check on the koala, when all of a sudden, the koala busts out two guns and starts blasting everything and then walks out. The waitress gets up after jumping for cover and asks her manager what that was all about. The manager gets out a dictionary and points to koala:
Koala - a small mammal that eats shoots and leaves.

Old 05-03-2002, 11:22 PM   #15
Animal
Gold Dragon

A little boy recieves a train set for Xmas. One day his mother is in the kitchen listening to him play:

"All aboard for train 7. Train 7 will be leaving in 10 minutes."

His mother smiles and continues to listen.

"Okay, all you sum bi***es who want on the train better get on it know cause it's f**k**g leaving now!"

his mother quite shocked goes racing into the living room and promptly grounds him for using such foul language

One week later, the boy is playing with the train set again:

"Train 7 is leaving from the station if 5 minutes. All you sum bi***es who are pi**ed about the delay can blame the b**ch in the kitchen"
Old 05-04-2002, 05:43 AM   #16
Horatio

Heh, these are all good ones. Thanx guys, feel free to add more.

This is quite similar to Azred's.

How do ya make a hormone?
Don't pay her.
Old 05-04-2002, 05:51 AM   #17
Glorfindel

Well since Elephants have already been joked about I got another silly one:
Why did the elephant paint its toenails red?
-
-
-
-
So it could hide in the strawberry batch [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] How stupid [img]tongue.gif[/img]