Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2002, 11:04 PM   #41
Aar-Daneel
Dungeon Master

well folks, it looks as if (not meant) my posts have become a bit heated, lol, (i think it just one of those subjects that brings out protective, indignant feelings in us all) so i think i'll just write to remind you all of something i should have remembered. We are all different types of people with different points of view, some we agree with, and some we obviously don't, that's what make us human, GOOD, let's revel in that, use the 1st ammendment, freedom of speech and associasion (great idea!). let's discuss it, if you don't agree with me then try and talk me round, a balanced participative discussion.
i'm not here for agro, i'm here for a good stimulating discussion and would like to think that if sensitive issues are raised, then i could say something and not be immediately jumped on, by the vervantly objective.
anyway not everyrone here on the posts, agrees 100% with what they say, some are inflammatory just to provoke, after all, Devil's Advocate has always been the better part! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[IMG] [url]\"http://www.yoursighost.com/members/ardaneel/sig1.gif\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.yoursighost.com/members/ardaneel/sig1.gif</a> [/IMG]<br />a meticulous planner may get results, but they miss out on all the chaos