Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2002, 07:27 PM   #1
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Just click here! Its quite cool!
Old 06-10-2002, 07:34 PM   #2
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

tis quite coo i suppose my dream was ridiculously crazy so i guess i didnt really expect it to mean very much
Old 06-10-2002, 08:44 PM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

emmm..that site don't seem to work for me. It sent me this "We didn't find any words in your dream to interpret. Please try again, and use as many descriptive words as you can "

woe is me.
Old 06-10-2002, 08:56 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

Your Dream: I saw a cow with a blue nose and it was swimming through the air with a little bald monkey on it's back

Words like Cow: Docile and productive. Great prosperity in all ventures but watch out your own affairs carefully. They promise abundant fulfillment of hopes and desires.

Words like Monkey: To dream of a monkey ,denotes you have deceitful friends that will flatter you to advance their own interest. Opposition in love.

Words like Back: Unconscious. Jealous people are against you and there is opposition in love.

Words like Nose: Instinctive knowledge. It reflects great powers of imagination and creativity, but also difficult relations with a partner.

Words like Blue: This dream denotes a great source of inner peace and a symbol of contentment.

Words like Air: Success. Happiness.

Words like Back: Misfortune in life and will die in misery. Unconscious.

Words like Bald: Sexual issues. Wisdom. Serious illness is in sight.

Words like Swimming: Movement through water of feelings contained by cultural constructs. You are in an emotional state.

I think the interpretation's harder to figure out than the dream itself [img]smile.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 06-10-2002, 10:28 PM   #5
Deathcow
Elminster

Your Dream: i dreamed that i woke up one morning and went to school, where i was attacked by elephants with sharks on their backs, stomping and eating everything in their way! i was about to get stomped on, and then probably eaten afterwards, when i woke up. man, what a freaky dream...

Words like Elephants: They are associated with terms like wisdom, memory and power of persistence. Overall is a very positive dream that will bring you dignity and distinction.

Words like Sharks: There is a powerful feeling threatening you, but you will overcome obstacles.

Words like Backs: Unconscious. Jealous people are against you and there is opposition in love.

Words like Backs: Misfortune in life and will die in misery. Unconscious.

Words like Eating: Satisfaction. Pleasure. Happiness is assured.

Words like School: Discipline. Instruction. You have the skills to resolve a problem.
Old 06-11-2002, 03:11 AM   #6
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

really freaky that is...

It told me to learn to be receptive and work out where I wanted to go. So now I have to interpret that...
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-11-2002, 08:57 PM   #7
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Your Dream: I was preparing for my wedding and feeling all nervous and excited. A car horn sounded, signifying the arrival of the groom. I had not even finished dressing up yet! At that moment, sheer terror gripped me and I kept screaming and crying that I did not want to get married to the guy.

Words like Wedding, Groom: Frequently a literal representation of anticipated matrimony. If the bride has no face, this indicates the identity of one’s future mate is uncertain or unknown. If a fiancée fails to appear at the alter, this may be a common “wedding anxiety” dream, or it may signal doubts about the success of the marriage. Brides in dreams can also represent marriages of businesses, new job opportunities, or a new career direction

Words like Car: Personal power. Ego.

Words like Crying: Emotional release. Grief. Domestic trials are on the way. Emotions need to be release.

Words like Groom: Masculine activity and energy. Ready to commit.

Words like Terror: Overpowering fear. Violence. Supremacy. Suffering from a loss of trust.

Words like Wedding: Commitment. Union. Feeling close to someone.

My only conclusion was that the guy probably isn't the right one for me... now how could they throw in more analysis than myself [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]