Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 08:41 PM   #21
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

very good
just a little more on the description on the characters and you're on the roll good job with the room

------------------

HEY! get away from my homepage!!
You know who and what I am... what are you going to do about it?
Old 10-09-2001, 12:44 PM   #22
H. Sedai

This is simply a very respectful bumping of sorts. As you can plainly see, I am new and am unsure of the bumping techniques used by the lords and ladies of this wondrous forum. I can guess that a simple word of "bump" would be insufficient for this task inasmuch as the topic and content of this specific thread are quite meaningful. I would encourage the masses to read and comment with appropriate kudos to the author of the short story. Please don't misconstrue my attempt at bumping as "spam" because I did not insert a smiley face or just a single word. I guess, as a "newbie" I tend to quote too much and am fearful of bludgeoning of the newbies. I don't know if you have that habit or holiday on this board. In fact, what I don't know about this board and its inhabitants could fill a virtual library. I beg permission to request forgiveness for not abiding by the newbie rule of being "seen and not heard".
I will commence the self-flaggelation immediately for being so very self deprecating and wordy.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-09-2001, 12:58 PM   #23
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
This is simply a very respectful bumping of sorts. As you can plainly see, I am new and am unsure of the bumping techniques used by the lords and ladies of this wondrous forum. I can guess that a simple word of "bump" would be insufficient for this task inasmuch as the topic and content of this specific thread are quite meaningful. I would encourage the masses to read and comment with appropriate kudos to the author of the short story. Please don't misconstrue my attempt at bumping as "spam" because I did not insert a smiley face or just a single word. I guess, as a "newbie" I tend to quote too much and am fearful of bludgeoning of the newbies. I don't know if you have that habit or holiday on this board. In fact, what I don't know about this board and its inhabitants could fill a virtual library. I beg permission to request forgiveness for not abiding by the newbie rule of being "seen and not heard".
I will commence the self-flaggelation immediately for being so very self deprecating and wordy.
Oh, my! I don't know whether to laugh or be impressed!

You will definitely fit in nicely here! And if I haven't said it yet: WELCOME!!!!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-09-2001, 05:03 PM   #24
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Why don't I get that much replies on my story.......guess it wasn't as good as yours (*trying to motivate people into reading my story*)

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
I'd be Mirac, mighty mage of er... uhm.. er.. - Mirac Honorguard
Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
Old 10-09-2001, 05:06 PM   #25
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Awww, Mirac, honey....bump it up for us. Some of us may not have seen it if other topics bumped over it fast enough. I've had more than one of my threads 'drown'...

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-09-2001, 05:28 PM   #26
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Awww, Mirac, honey....bump it up for us. Some of us may not have seen it if other topics bumped over it fast enough. I've had more than one of my threads 'drown'...

Aww.... who could ignore one of your threads? I find them always so interesting and memorable.... you're certainly among the more intelligent posters on this forum

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-09-2001, 06:04 PM   #27
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Well, thank you for the unexpected compliment, Alex.

Gee, I feel like I have a fan base now. *giggle*
Did I just GIGGLE???

------------------

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-09-2001, 09:31 PM   #28
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Lining up for the swing, he keep's his eye on the target....whack he bump's the
page outta the park

By the by Kaz, excelent story. You and a few other member's should get together
and start up a company.

[This message has been edited by Elif Godson (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 09:38 PM   #29
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

GO KAZ!!!

~claps, cheers, and overall makes a fool of herself trying to encourage Kaz.~

OH THE HORROR! Somebody better than me! AGGGHHH! I'M MELTING!
Old 10-10-2001, 11:49 AM   #30
H. Sedai

Once again, I would like to bump this thread so every Tom, Dick, and Dragonmage may view it's contents. Let me also take this opportunity to apologize to Kaz for thinking of a minotaur every time I type her nickname. I am one of many who were fans of the Dragonlance series of books and games. I was quite enamored with the idea of the Solamnic knights and loved to slay the Sivaks, Kapaks, and Bozaks. I've noticed that I am mostly invisible on this forum, and its okay? Why? "Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit, people like me."

Each of you are still welcome to read the story and comment positively upon it. To ignore it would be the wrong thing to do. We all want to do the right thing in this matter. We should support all of the aspiring authors. They have a gift that the rest of us covet. Think back when R.A. Salvatore first started. He probably wrote a short story about an elf dude who was misunderstood and only his kitty liked him. Did his thread fall to page 4? I don't think so.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey