Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2001, 12:50 AM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hiya,

Well, I've been out of town a few days and not playing the game much, so I know I'm behind most everyone here.

I encountered some Death Lords in a large battle fray, and surprisingly enough they are not all that tough. Although they are immune to just about every ailment, they can be blinded. And once blind they cant hit the broad side of a barn and will take double damage. My level 11 party wiped one out in a few battle rounds, however the nasty death spells are hard to avoid. Once he even screwed up and it backfired, naturally the bone head freak survived.

If it wasn't for the magic users that were with the Death Lords, I could have easily taken them. Time to recoup and get another level, then I'll show em all!

Anyone have any advice for fighting Death Lords? And they do leave nice weapons behind if you kill em. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Best,

Scronan
Old 11-26-2001, 01:49 AM   #2
Case00
Manshoon

The battle you are talking about... is it the one in the weird temple like building in the South-East wilderness? That one was a killer.
Case00 is offline   Reply With Quote