Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 07:20 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

grr... [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

minor spoiler w/in Underdark
I'm in the western side of the Underdark, off the main area, and I'm in the temple fo the Demogorgon. I have the blood of the kow tow dude What do I do with it?
I tried placing it on a shelf, tried placing it before him, no good. I'm so aggravated...*screams* Bloody thing won't come play wiv me...

Help!
Old 04-22-2002, 07:27 PM   #2
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

AHEM.... FYI you are supposed to take the blood to the drow matran-mother-lady-person. (don't worry i did the same thing before! )

To get the guys to attack you, I always summon some ussless mosters and when they move in front of the statue they die and demons attack.

There! Its that simple.

HORAY!!! NOW YOU CAN KILL THEM AND TAKE THEIR GIRDLE OF FROST GIANT STREANGTH!!!!!!! HORAY!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2002, 07:40 PM   #3
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ah.

I knew that. I haven't seen teh Drow Matron Mother yet, but when I do, I'll know what to give her. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks! FUN, FUN, FUN! whoohoo!

BTW, where can I neet the drow guy to go after the Svirfneblin (sp)? Do I have to wait a couple of days for that?
Old 04-22-2002, 07:41 PM   #4
Tiamat
Banned User

Lioness, if you want lil Demi to play with you go to his house and bring over lots of candy..... demo loves candy........
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 07:51 PM   #5
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

No... accually you should go to him right away. I assume you know where the snifn... uh... snifeh... (well you know what I mean) village is. Well right before that you fight some of those walking mushrooms.... miacods or something like that...

ANYWAY the drow guy should be there and you tell him to bugger off and that you will "deal" with the *gnomes* (hee hee! loophole!) and just take the *gnome's* helmet and let him live.
Thats only if you have a good alignment though.

But anyway go there ASAP and he should be there.

HOPE THIS HELPED!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2002, 07:59 PM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

hmm...I'm konfuzed...I've wandered all about the Smerf ( ) village and the mushroom place with no sign of him...I'll try it again, though. Thanks for telling me about the loophole, heh, I was hoping for something like that, I'm nuetral good. Gratz!
Old 04-22-2002, 08:23 PM   #7
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Unless I am mistaken all you have to do is sit there at the miacod place for a real short time, (like less than a minute... about 30sec.) and the guy pops up, and later the *gnomes* ( ) come up too.

Anyway thats how it happens on my computer.

Glad I could help!