Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2002, 01:20 PM   #21
Moni

Why would I ever want to keep frogs in my pond?
I wouldn't! Ever!
I don't! Ever!
I didn't! Ever!
No Frogs! Ever!
There was no logic in what KHaN's mother did, our pond was just an easier target than taking them to a local creek like she should have.
One toad is OK...just one little orphan, missed by the mower-toad. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2002, 01:44 PM   #22
Moni

Bokken,
That is some harsh luck with pets! I hope it changes. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Some animals are just destined to live short lives no matter what we do though. I could tell you some short-lived cat stories, but I'll save them for the "Short-Lived Cat Stories" thread if there ever is one lol.

P.S. Yeah, Maurice is a little freaky-looking! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-15-2002, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 06-15-2002, 04:30 PM   #23
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Well, My Gopher Is Better Than Your Gopher
So there! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

btw pay no attention to the midsection. its an old war wound
Moni that is GROSS! Eww
Old 06-15-2002, 07:23 PM   #24
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Of course, you're not allowed to get pissed off at KHaN's mother and tell either him or her about it.
How can I get this rule at my house??? My wife tells me ALL the things my mom does that piss her off constantly.
Old 06-16-2002, 12:59 AM   #25
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Bokken,
I could tell you some short-lived cat stories, but I'll save them for the "Short-Lived Cat Stories" thread if there ever is one lol.

I think it's best to keep that thread away or we might be short lived from IW then...heh. Some people just got no taste *LOL*
Old 06-16-2002, 01:09 AM   #26
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Well, My Gopher Is Better Than Your Gopher
So there! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

btw pay no attention to the midsection. its an old war wound
Moni that is GROSS! Eww[/QUOTE]LOL That was my intention...the toad totally grossed me out and a minute later my cat came in with the gopher...I couldn't resist.
Be glad I put a link to it and didn't post the pic in the forum lol. (I knew better than that lol)

Don't go on thinking I touched that nasty thing either lol, I had help from KHaN getting the smoke in its mouth and he used a screwdriver we were ready to throw away anyway.

Heck, if I could tolerate dead things, I'd be a biology major.
(If I could tolerate dead things, I would have wrapped his nasty little claws around the filter!)

I am sorry if you were offended by the pic Sir Goulum, really I am...it was intended for Bokken.
*hugs*
Moni

Old 06-16-2002, 01:14 AM   #27
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
quote:
Of course, you're not allowed to get pissed off at KHaN's mother and tell either him or her about it.
How can I get this rule at my house??? My wife tells me ALL the things my mom does that piss her off constantly.[/QUOTE]You just get mad at her every time she does and tell her not to talk about your mother....throw in some spoiled rotten brat attitude mixed with a little "Holier Than Thou"...eventually she'll get it...or just accept the fact that mother's love their son's and never think they married someone worth them and they'll always be pissing off their wife.

(KHaN and I aren't married...that makes a difference too...that and the fact that she does things that piss us both off and usually we are helpless to do anything about it so talking about it doesn't do him any good)

Old 06-16-2002, 01:16 AM   #28
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
quote:
Bokken,
I could tell you some short-lived cat stories, but I'll save them for the "Short-Lived Cat Stories" thread if there ever is one lol.

I think it's best to keep that thread away or we might be short lived from IW then...heh. Some people just got no taste *LOL*[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Well I am not totally whack! (not always anyway ) I've just owned a few cats and dogs too for that matter who had very short lives...nothing gross, more like sad.

Old 06-16-2002, 04:08 AM   #29
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Sad? Let me tell you about sad! Sad is you throwing out a perfectly good hamster! I really could have put that thing to some use you know!

Burgers anyone?
Old 06-16-2002, 07:23 AM   #30
Moni

No dude,
SAD is what wasn't left of it!