Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2001, 01:08 AM   #1
Moni

You are too cool!

You, your reporters & photographers have given me honest to goodness belly laughs that have brought tears to my eyes!

It took me a few minutes to regain my composure after reading GSE # 18!

This thread is for you and all the work you guys do to make being here and coming here SO worthwhile!

Laughter is the next best thing to love...spread them both around!

Moni
Old 04-06-2001, 01:14 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Moni,

Thank you so much for expressing your enjoyment of the GSE! In truth, I had no idea that it was going to take off the way it did when I first posted that original one way back in January. It's become an institution (which is good, because sometimes I think I belong in one, hehehehehehehe! )

It has given me and a lot of others a great exercise in creativity. I'm sure I speak for all my "staff" that we all appreciate every bit of the great accolades we receive for our efforts. Thank all of you as well! Hopefully the GS Examiner will be around for a long time.

BTW: be watching for the "Domina Dispatch": the sister publication of the Gael Serran Examiner, when Wizardry 8 is released!

Thanks again,
Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 01:26 AM   #3
Moni

"It's become an institution (which is good, because sometimes I think I belong in one, hehehehehehehe!" LMAO AGAIN!

"be watching for the "Domina Dispatch": the sister publication of the Gael Serran Examiner, when Wizardry 8 is released!"

Will do! Can't wait!

Moni
Old 04-06-2001, 09:45 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The GSE is such a great feature that nowhereman has even taken to showing visiting friends copies of it while here in the office!

Certainly the best paper to read!! (a much better way to start the day than any of the competition!) lol!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 10:00 AM   #5
Moni

I have read every one aloud to Rex and have shown him every photo..he loves them as much as I do! I just got finished sharing the latest edition with him (acosted him with it as soon as he got home from work LOL) He laughed almost as hard as I did (he's just tired ) and even muttered facts, giggling about them as he left the room! He says he also shares these with his friends at work! Saz, he thanks you too!

Moni
Old 04-06-2001, 11:05 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Oh my stars! Now it's becoming an office institution! We're right up there with Scott Adams now. I can just see "Gael Serran Examiners" on cubicle room bulletin boards!

On those lines: Wyvern, do you think we can get nowhereman to really do up a cartoon for the GS Examiner? Heck, with comics, all we really WOULD need is a Travel and Fashion section! LOL!

-Sazerac
Old 04-06-2001, 11:08 AM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

One last thing: There's no way I could have done all this on my own without all the wonderful contributions from all of you who have sent in screenshots and ideas. The GS Examiner truly is "our" paper, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping make it the success it truly is.

-Sazerac
Old 04-06-2001, 11:14 AM   #8
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote