Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2003, 09:06 PM   #21
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Congrats Blue... incidently i did my deb a week ago (The deb is now basically the same thing as the prom, its what we aussie country bumpkins do [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) And it was great... yeah... Anyway, just thought I'd tell you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2003, 09:23 PM   #22
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

i never got the chance to go to any of my proms, never stayed at one schoollong enough to graduate so party hard for me lady blue [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2003, 09:27 PM   #23
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

To add one other thing I went to High school in 1968,1969,& 1970 during the years of free love and lots of free sex in California. It was another time, where there wasn't any fear of AIDS and people didn't have to worry about anything except men didn't want to get women pregnet(sp?) and everybody did it all the time. what a great time and place to grow up!
Old 05-10-2003, 12:16 AM   #24
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Congrats Blue... incidently i did my deb a week ago (The deb is now basically the same thing as the prom, its what we aussie country bumpkins do [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) And it was great... yeah... Anyway, just thought I'd tell you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
GLORFY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PUNK AUSSIE!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS PAST YEAR!! You've some explaining to do mister! *huggles him* awe missed you sooo much! Heh, anyway, don't want to get off topic here... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well crimson, that vice versa thing you mentioned-we have that here, but its called Sadies, and not only does the girl ask the guy and pays for dinner and yadda yadda, but the couples also dress the same. We had that in march, and our outfit consisted of Disturbed shirts and black Dickies with Quicksilver belts and pooka shells

Timber, you're a dirty man! lol, jk. Unfortunatley my parents are making me come straight home, even though all my friends are staying out to party else where and have breakfast the next day
Old 05-10-2003, 03:51 AM   #25
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

Timber, you're a dirty man! lol, jk. Unfortunatley my parents are making me come straight home, even though all my friends are staying out to party else where and have breakfast the next day
Bad luck blue... the party was at my house last week [img]tongue.gif[/img] it went from midnight till 10 oclock the next mornin.. so we were all somewhat tired and wasted after that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What time does your prom go to?

And make sure you take some photos while your there
Old 05-10-2003, 05:15 AM   #26
WillowIX
Apophis

Well all of my prom experiences have benn nothing but good. Perhaps it has something to do with that I went to all my proms with that certain someone special.

Timber, [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

Have a blast LB! And perhaps coming straight home isn't such a bad thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 10:04 AM   #27
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
And perhaps coming straight home isn't such a bad thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'll just pretend you didn't say that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lets see, the doors open and 8 and it goes till midnight. 4 hours, which is a pretty good haul. They have gambling tables though-blackjack and craps. Can't wait to try those out! And no, you don't use real money . But anyway, like i said, most people are going somewhere else to party when the dance is over. Except for me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

There is Grad Night though. That starts at 7 i think and goes till around 6AM. Course it is only in our gym, so i might leave early [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 10:09 AM   #28
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

There is Grad Night though. That starts at 7 i think and goes till around 6AM. Course it is only in our gym, so i might leave early [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Leave early? Now why would you want to do that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 10:14 AM   #29
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Mates ditch ya Glorf? lol. Well, friends are here, so i g2g! Update ya'll tomorrow morning on prom. Behaves yourselves now, and don't spam without me