Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2003, 10:25 PM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Make this quick for lack of a hand: Alliene is on her way to Verloren's room, collared drow (Nanobyte) in tow. Zachana and Shadow(shadowhound) are in a glade near Zachana's den. Skye, Damion(Skye), and Khalraan(LHELs) are in their rooms, with Skye's new puppy. Calaethis(calaethis) is practicing his sword in the garden. Slyquis(calaethis) and Aeris(Someguy), are in a room in the estates, Malar(someguy) is asleep. Alliene has just discovered a note concerning Verloren's child.
Lady Blue03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 11:13 PM   #2
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Alliene glanced sidelong at the young drow as she led him from the sunlight into the cool marble interior of the manor,
"Mayhaps I should be asking you why you so adamantly refuse to give it," she said in swift drow with an arch of a silvery eyebrow, "For a pet, you are not very good at obedience," she snorted and led him up a staircase.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:37 AM   #3
Lord High Eater of Legs
Zhentarim Guard

ic:Khal mumbled in his, sleep, turning over alot. Falling off of his bed, he woke up, he'd slept for a good hour or so. Seeing Skye and Damion still in the room, Khal sat and watched the puppy again, he went over and stroked it, the dog's fur was soft.
Lord High Eater of Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 01:07 PM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

***OOC, Lb, you forgot "Tyra" in that list

Tyra awoke, surprised to find Aeris in their room. She spoke with him briefly about his brother, and his skills with as a weaponsmaster... then she resumed reading her book...

Calaethis continued his sword practise for a while longer, he sighed, he was tired. Changing into his draconic form hurt him, but he did it anyway, he cringed and picked up his tunic, and cast Dimension Door back to his quaters, changing back, he donned his tunic, and without thinking, uttered a healing spell. Surprisingly it worked, and he swore savagely, speaking into the depts of his mind, 'You have forsaken me, leave me be!' he thought wrathfully, and felt only the presence of a deep sense of sadness and loss, and ...love. He shook his head to clear it, recalling that the gift of healing came from his former deity, why She still answered him, he did not know, or care. 'Lying bitch' he thought, and was horrified by it. Sullen, he looked around, and walked to his room, he saw Tyra and Aeris there, and gave them both a long look. Addressing Aeris he snarled, "Get out." his voice was ice, and Tyra looked at him shocked. Aeris left the room, and would probably comment. Ignoring him, regardless of what he might say, Calaethis locked the door and addressed Tyra. "Is your sister here?" she nodded, her eyes frightened. His eyes whirling green-fire, he snapped, "I shall speak with her - she is forbidden to speak with Khalraan, and they are not to be left alone together, is that understood?" Tyra nodded, although a stubbonness entered her chin. Calaethis seeing this snapped, "Do not cross me girl. I am in no mood for it." she looked as if he'd hit her, and dropped her eyes, submissively. She rose to her feet and curtsied to him, "Your will, master." "Get out. Your confined to your room for the duration of the day." came his snarling reply. He whirled around, and stormed into Sylquis's room.

He slammed open the door, it banging against the wall. Sylquis sat up, terror in her eyes, she looked at the silhouette of Calaethis, his eyes and face in shadow. She trembled, as his shadow fell on her. Holding the cover up to her, she whispered, "Ca-calethis?". Causing her fear to increase, he closed the door gently, and on silent feet walked over to her. She looked up at him, and held out her arms. A gentle light entered his eyes, and he sat next to her, and gathered her in his lap. She sobbed against him, and he rocked her gently. Seeing how much he'd scared the child, Calaethis cringed inwardly. Kissing her forehead, he wiped away the beginings of tears, and held her close. Then he spoke her name in a gentle voice, "Sylquisitae Ilanisala," and stroked her hair softly, "My ...charge; I forbid you to go near Khalraan, or be around him - and you will not be left alone with him. The only exceptions are when Tyra, myself, or another adult is with you, child." She clung to him, and sobbed, "...Yes, master" Calaethis looked at her sternly, and took her by the jaw, "Address me as such again, my child, and I will punish you, is that quite understood?" the girl nodded, and leant against him as he craddled her, and whispered, "If I catch you near Khalraan alone, regardless of whos fault it is, or if I hear of it, or if Tyra does, you will be punished, understood? I will not have that dirty little pervert ogle at you again." his eyes were wrathful. "...but Calaethis... he promised he'd never do it again!" holding her tightly, Calaethis's eyes angry, "Do you want a slap girl? Do not question me. Are you really so foolish as to think he won't try it again? He is a thief, and not to be trusted. Aruge with me on this, and I will punish you for this." Sylquis nodded, and hugged him whispering "I'm sorry" Calaethis kissed her, and set her down. Then he left the room, and went to talk to Tyra, whom he appologised to.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 02:09 PM   #5
Lord High Eater of Legs
Zhentarim Guard

ic:Khal left the room, taking his blade with him and mumbled to Skye about,
'...going outside...'
Making sure he avoided everyone on his way to the gardens, Khal went to a clear area, and took his blade out, and started to practice on the air, using the moves which Dameon had taught him when they were in the underdark.
Swishing the blade about for a while, Khalraan's concentration started to move away from Sylquis, but it was not enough. Flinging his sword onto the ground, Khal dropped, and crouched, sobbing,
'She hates me, all 'cause I looked at her bathing, why'd I have to do that?'
Picking up his blade again, Khal sheathed it, and lay on the floor, staring at the sky and pondering his thoughts.

[ 02-25-2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Lord High Eater of Legs ]
Lord High Eater of Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 02:42 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Aeris walked down the hall worried. He know knew what Sylquis ment. Something was wrong with Calaethis. He reached his room and sat down on the bed. Malar was up wandering about muttering to himself. When Aeris came in and sat he turned around. Something troubling you Aeris? Aeris shook his head. Nothing brother. Nothing at all. Just tired I guess. I am going to lay down for a bit. With that said Aeris lay his head on the pillow and fell asleep. Malar stared at him. Obviously something was troubling and Malar was going to find out.
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 04:08 PM   #7
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

ooc-guys, I don't know what the whole confusion is here, but if one character wants to romance another player's character, and this other player does not want the romance to happen, it shouldn't be an issue...we need maturity for this game to work. I hope I make myself clear on this subject.

Alliene rapped her knuckles lightly upon Verloren's door and waited patiently for someone to answer. There was a stirring from within, and the door swung open to reveal Avalon, his silver spike of hair mussed and flattened over his head, his trousers looking as if they had been hurriedly shoved on. A broad smile bloomed on the dragon's face when he saw her,
"Alliene, my dear, it is good to see you again," he gave her a tight hug.
"And you, old friend," Alliene returned his embrace and pulled the letter from her belt, "I'm afraid I have dire news concerning my sister and her child," she handed him the note.
Avalon's face darkened and he managed to refrain from crushing the note in his fist, "So, they mean to kill our unborn child and use my love for some twisted plan? I think not,"
"We must take precautions. We shouldn't remain in Amn any longer..."
"And where would we go?"
Alliene frowned and her cheek twitched, "I do not know...perhaps Defari?"
The silver scrubbed a hand through his hair, "Mayhaps. But while we are here, have someone start tasting her food first aand put some kind of spell ward on her...the news of her pregnancy has not left the estates, so I can only assume it is someone withing these walls," he sounded furious.
Alliene peeked around Avalon and saw her elven twin asleep in a tangle of blankets, "Inform her when shes awake, OK?"
"I will," he nodded and stepped back into the room, shutting the door softly.
Alliene stood her ground and pursed her lips in thought for a moment before moving away. "Would you like to explore the manor?" she asked her pet with a smirk, and led him up the stairs to explore the rooms.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:30 PM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Calaethis sighed, he was hungry. He hadn't eaten in several hours. Tagnik still strapped to him, he'd already changed into decent clothing. His favourite storm-grey-blue tunic. With his matt-black breeches, his boots, and black scabbard containing Tagnik, he called to Tyra informing her of his destination.

He walked down the corridoor, and down the stairs, decending the other stairs, he walked into a corridoor and froze...
Old 02-25-2003, 04:43 PM   #9
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Alliene stopped in her tracks, eyes narrowing. It was him. Pity her swords were in her room,
"So, I see my sister had mercy enough to allow you back here. I didn't think she possessed that much tolerance," she tied her drow's leash end through her belt loops and crossed her black arms beneath her glittering blood shells, eyes glinting dangerously, "I've heard a number of people crying. Two of which happen to be your elves. I truly hope you're not harming the poor things. They spent their whole lives in Riluaven, living under drow tyranny. I hope you're not replacing those tyrants,"
Old 02-25-2003, 05:06 PM   #10
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Calaethis looked her in the eye, and asked softly, "What do you want... cousin?" he spoke gently. "If you have something to say, then say it." he paused and continued to look at her, his eyes taking in every detail of her. "If you wish to thrash me, use my sword." He sighed, "If not, then please let me go my way." he dropped his eyes, "...Whatever you may think of me, I never wished to cause you this shame, or hurt your sister. But your sister feels that I should have a chance to attone; I do not. However, she will not allow me to fall on my blade." he looked her in the eye. "And as to my charges, they belong to me, and I shall treat them, as I will." his tone was soft, but held steel in it. "Rest assured, I did not save them from the Underdark only to place them in bondage. I would never hurt them, or cause them pain needlessly. They are my responsibity, however, had your sister allowed me to die as I deserve, then they would not be." he looked deeply into the drow's eyes, and spoke, "I once would died a thousand deaths for you, and I deserve death, will you give it to me, cousin?"