Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2001, 09:29 PM   #151
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
(thanks, lw) Honestly, CB, with all the flirting YOU do. She is your sister, after all, but not even I would risk the rath of Stealthy . . . tobbin and Lord of Alcohol better beware . . .

BK
(blush, fidget) er well..um...you are still my one and only, Paladin-mine..and er well StormCloud misses you when you're away on evil smiting patrol! I trust you and my sis, honest...just feeling a bit..um..you home for awhile? hehehe

Stealth better come and see my sister LadyZ soon. I don't want to have to turn into the ICEQueen this week...er for ..uh obvious reasons...snicker!

So, you must tell me about his turn of events. I didn't know Sir Stealth was even courting my sister! What happened to Ramon of the many Ramons? And Tobbin?

Stormy is confused!

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-04-2001, 09:30 PM   #152
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gabriel - I was NOT in BK's arms. Just a bit of brotherly/sisterly commraderie is all! Man, I love your sig!

CB - Yes he left me stranded he did!! Definitely send those ice clouds his way! Not a goodbye or nothing! Baah! Ladyzekke has grown a certain, ah, affection for him. Looks like Yorick ducked out on me too. (sigh) such is Ladyzekke's life...

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 09:32 PM   #153
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Not on my watch, it won't. Although it IS a good thing we have many many Kleenex about. (thought it was weird to include, didn't you. always be prepared) Good thing I haven't even mentioned my artistry with Ready Whip . . .

BK
ACK ... Ice , I need Ice....(fan fan fan) and cherries...snicker!

PassionCloud

- by now Yorick is choking on bile over all the quotes, I bet!-

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-04-2001, 09:35 PM   #154
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, I'm not sure yet. That is the fun part of this whole story writting thing. I have a general game plan, but the story just kind of writes itself and I am just along for the ride. For instance, LW was suppose to be this charming little rich girl who leaves and woos half the town and goes too far and gets trapped and J and G go AWAL and saves her. Didn't quite work out that way, but I am happy with the way it did work out. I can forsee some sparks going on on the LadyWendy front soon, but I can see some sparks and fur flying on our end, too. (sorry) Have some trust in me, though. I AM a happy ending kind of guy. Don't know how to tie J and G in with CB and BK plot lines. I will have to sleep on it and get back to y'all. But not before 100 more post tonight!! (or not. I am trying to figure out why all my fingers are bleeding . . . )

BK
________
Renault Ventoux Engine

Last edited by Black Knight; 03-21-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old 03-04-2001, 09:35 PM   #155
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Black Knight hmmm I'll re-enter the story now. But as bad guy, what with the loss of losing my best friend and the pain of seeing the fair ladies falling for other guys, it sent me on a sprial of hurt and anguish causing the joyful feeling turn to bitter hatred.

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 09:35 PM   #156
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Actually, HeartWarmer, I thought we would go for a walk down the beach . . . catch up on old times (nudge nudge)

BK
(big beaming smile) That sounds just fine by me! Um sis? Don't wait up! HAHAHAAHA

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-04-2001, 09:36 PM   #157
Black Knight

Quote:
ACK ... Ice , I need Ice....(fan fan fan) and cherries...snicker!

PassionCloud

- by now Yorick is choking on bile over all the quotes, I bet!-
Ice can work well . . . as long as you have warm tea there, too.

BK

________
YAMAHA YZF-R6 HISTORY

Old 03-04-2001, 09:39 PM   #158
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Black Knight hmmm I'll re-enter the story now. But as bad guy, what with the loss of losing my best friend and the pain of seeing the fair ladies falling for other guys, it sent me on a sprial of hurt and anguish causing the joyful feeling turn to bitter hatred.
GREAT!! Sorta what I had in mind, but wanted to get the ok before doing it . . . more along the lines of the best friend thing and not the other guys thing, BTW.
________
CS&S

Old 03-04-2001, 09:39 PM   #159
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

LadyZ No offence but this doesn't seem sisterly to me.

"Bunny Costume . . . has it appeal, I guess . . ."

Old 03-04-2001, 09:43 PM   #160
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmm...StormCloud isn't sure she likes the "sparks and fur flying on our end too" part..no , she's quite sure... she doesn't like it.....(glare)...hmmmm...no not at all...sigh...(pout)

StormCloud goes off to target shoot her worries away

OOOPS ....uh CLERIC! I'm afraid the Gray Mage is going to need a bit of assistance...sorry...so sorry...uh, mind on other things I guess...oops...ouch that's gotta hurt!

------------------
Storm-Queen