Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2002, 08:34 PM   #1
Feyd
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Doing a little spring cleaning to my inventory and I've got this book of Gaza or Kaza. What can I do with this? Is it special in any way?
Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 04:04 AM   #2
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

you get about 1150 gp. it serves no other purpose other than the goal of korgan's quest.
Old 02-22-2002, 10:22 AM   #3
Sauromon the White
Dungeon Master

Where about do you get the books?
Old 02-22-2002, 12:01 PM   #4
Faceman
Hathor

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You get the book of Kazaa in a tomb south of Bodhi's lair. Go to the graveyard district -> to lower tombs. In the middle there's a sphere with a lot of spider inside, north there's Bodhi's realm and south there's an entrance to a tomb, where you'll find the Book of Kazaa (You get it at Korgan's quest after beating up his comrades who cheated on him, can be sold afterwards) in the south and the Nether Scroll (Edwins quest) in the east guarde by a lich.