Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2004, 04:40 PM   #41
TyranyuZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TyranyuZ:
the film makers decided to make a wannabe-looking-elven-city which they did theyre best to copycat from LOTR.
...With the difference being that the D&D movie preceded the LOTR movie with a year, of course. </font>[/QUOTE]LOL
Old 06-12-2004, 11:56 PM   #42
Nerull
Lord Ao

Oh, I saw a really pathetic movie last night: Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses. I tried to be Texas Chainsaw Massacre multiplied by 10, and instead was Texas Chainsaw Massacre multiplied by 1/10. It ripped off Texas Chainsaw Massacre in so many ways (freaky dumb guy in mask, freaky environment they live in, etc.), then tried to make it even more sick and twisted. The result is something so stupid it wasn't even interesting. Or coherent. Or scary for that matter. The only redeeming quality was the young blonde that was one of the members of the family (Isn't she played by Rob Zombie's wife). She couldn't act worth a damn, but she was easy on the eyes...
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 12:25 AM   #43
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bahamut:

Vanilla Sky is a movie on where you will have to understand everything. Yeah it'll put you to sleep... but I like the script... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Erm, Jorath mentioned it because it's a lot worse than the Spanish original, not because he "didn't get it" or "because it was boring". Honestly, if you liked the remake with Tom Cruise, try the original version as well. </font>[/QUOTE]LOL no, I was just expressing my opinion... I wasn't really answering him there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yes perhaps I shall find for that Spanish Version... but then as much I enjoyed that movie... um I have better things to do... hahaha
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 04:50 AM   #44
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

<font color=pink>The thing I enjoyed most about Vanilla Sky was the car Tom Cruise drove. Classic black 'stang with a fastback *drools*</font>
Old 06-13-2004, 05:05 AM   #45
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
So if "Dude, Where's My Car" is one of the worst movies then you can include "evolution" also? tkstsktsk they are amusing come on! hehehe
Well Evolution was bad as well, just not so extraordinary bad as DWIMC. I found nothing amusing about it and in fact just painful to sit through it.
I know it was not supposed to be good but it was trying to be funny and failed... miserably.
Just my opinion, I could be wrong... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 09:19 AM   #46
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Freddy Got Fingered=worst comedy? Are you insane???

Red Rock West, anyone ever seen it? Its the most pointless/crappy movie ever!
Old 06-13-2004, 12:41 PM   #47
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Are you insane??? Liking this extremly stupid, disgusting and offensive movie , shows how immature you are as a human being. Tom Green's only talent in this movie is how great he is at acting like a retard.

You don't have to agree with me (and you probbaly don't) but I've just given you my resons of why I hated this film.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:16 AM   #48
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Hmm... With multiple peole claiming that the Big Lebowski was actually not the horrible piece of trash I recal, I might have to try it again... There were 3 of us watching it. Two of us were ready to break the TV and the third guy (who had rented it) kept apologizing to us for subjecting us to it... Well, maybe with a second viewing...
Old 06-14-2004, 12:55 AM   #49
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Ok I can not rember the name of the movie. But it has something to do with dragons taking over earth. Then there is this band of humans killing them off. This movie was the worest ever.

Can someone help me with the name?
Old 06-14-2004, 01:24 AM   #50
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hmm I don't know... Dragonheart? but then that movie is about one remaining dragon... bah. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway what about "Night of the Living Dead"? I mean wow. That was a stubborn movie...
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote