Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2003, 12:50 PM   #11
Sigmar
Unicorn

I'm always in favour of taking matters into your own hands, especially when the authority figures involved refuse to do anything or put it at the bottom of their list of priorities (below going to the toilet and inspecting the contents of their ear with a finger ). The guy knew the score, you can't expect to piss people off and not expect a form of retribution. Yin and yang. Personally I approve of what you did Kaltia. If he's gonna flame someone because of their fiction (even though the writing abides to the rules present within the site) then he shouldn't be a member of that site. As for changing his email password, why not? It's not like he was putting it to good (nice) use was he? As for his AIM password, well I suppose you were in the right there as well.

Stalkers deserve everything thats comin' to them, they spread nothing but bad vibes! Racism's bad, m'kay.

[ 06-01-2003, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 06-01-2003, 12:56 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Besides, Galadria's stories flowed nicely, and the 'slash' or whatever you wish to call it, fitted perfectly with the plot (IIRC, it was basically what the plot was centering around, and so she can be forgiven )
I showed Galadria what you wrote, and she said to send you a [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2003, 12:59 PM   #13
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

yes
Old 06-01-2003, 02:37 PM   #14
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:

Kat, I would perhaps call the changing of his profile "over kill".
I've changed it back to it's original form [img]smile.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 06-01-2003, 02:45 PM   #15
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Homophobes to me are very wrong in their opinion of people who are homosexual, some of my best friends are gay, and they are both male and female, I met a gay guy last night who has a crush on my husband,lol but it was fun cuz we could sit there and watch all the cute guys walk by or watch them without me getting jealous,lol to me gay men are the best friends to have imo because, 1 I do not get hit on by them, 2 do not have to worry about my husband leaving me for one and 3 they have great tastea nd the guy I met last night owns a spa here, maybe one day I can get a makeover at half price from him
Old 06-01-2003, 05:32 PM   #16
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Why is it just because someone dislikes homosexuality they are labeled with 'homophobia'??

While 'Homosexuality is a disgusting thing and it is totally wrong' maybe a bit irrational, I would not label it homophobia. Can I label liberals 'Conservitivephobes'? Anywho, thats off a bit of topic, but just giving an example.

Why didnt you just block his e-mail address if the e-mails were annoying.

From what I have heard fanfiction.net isnt a very joy filled place, why keep going there?
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 06-01-2003, 09:41 PM   #17
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

You know, since you have access to his email account, you can really sign him up to lots of strange email spam. Most email spam send you a comfirmation email once you subscribe, having access to his email, you can reply to those.
Old 06-01-2003, 09:49 PM   #18
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
You know, since you have access to his email account, you can really sign him up to lots of strange email spam. Most email spam send you a comfirmation email once you subscribe, having access to his email, you can reply to those.
OMG you are sooo bad Luvian but that just might work...well hubby is telling me I need to go to bad, can bearl hold my head up,lol see ya'll tomorrow