Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2001, 02:17 PM   #71
Lioness
Jack Burton

sigh, *fetches Melusine a platter of the most delicious desserts imaginable*

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD
Old 07-22-2001, 02:18 PM   #72
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*bows*...*bows*...*kisses mel's shoes*...*bows*...*bows*

------------------
Old 07-22-2001, 02:19 PM   #73
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Mouse, as is his well known preference, sits quietly in the corner and waits patiently for his double mocha to arrive.

Not being entirely familiar with his surroundings he decides to check out the general ambience before deciding his next move.

He is happy to note that a certain sultry elflet seems to drop in when she is not serving dwarven ales and other brain numbing concoctions at a nearby bar. He wonders whether she ever got the note he left with the barkeeper and just how puzzled she would be to have been given his laundry list instead of the mysterious message he had meant to give her.

He is also happy to note that the cafe's propriatrix is that woman of many guises...Icebringer......Cloudangel....whatever

"Hmmm" he thinks to himself "Nice place here - quiet, clean and welcoming. I might just as well hang about for a while"

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 07-22-2001).]
Old 07-22-2001, 02:20 PM   #74
Melusine
Dracolisk

Mwahahahahaha ... I love it when my worshipers are trying to outworship eachother...

Well Lioness, where would you like me to imagine you then, if a steamy date with a fallen paladin isn't to your liking?

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 07-22-2001, 02:22 PM   #75
DiabloRex
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Bye JJ!
Hi DRex! Have a seat and relax I'll be with you in a minute. *Lioness deposits spicy chicken wings at Gwhanos's table and gives the hydra another steak.*

Hi Lioness
Old 07-22-2001, 02:22 PM   #76
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Well Lioness, where would you like me to imagine you then, if a steamy date with a fallen paladin isn't to your liking?

In a hot tub with a fallen paladin.....*conjures bunch of flowers for Melusine*

------------------
Old 07-22-2001, 02:24 PM   #77
DiabloRex
Elminster

Quote:
at DR...*imagines him buried up to his neck in New Reno mud with his nose covered in honey and an army of hungry Samusar ants marching towards him* ...haha just because I *can*

Cloudy of course is a special case... I still think I may be imagining her as well, but sometimes she *does* seem to have a will of her own...she gave me some pretty good ideas for Lioness's and Jerome's date....

Given appropriate amounts of tribute, I shall imagine the most wondrous things happening to you...

And sometimes I'll do it just because I like you......

*imagines Cloudypie and her Tall Dark & Handsome to the Elemental Plane of Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake*

Woohoo! sounds uhm....interesting

Chocolate you say? *sacrifices some chocolate*
Old 07-22-2001, 02:26 PM   #78
DiabloRex
Elminster

Quote:

*lets Cloudy take her gently by her arm...sorry... time for my medication*

[/B]

hmm...*checks forum* no New Reno. I see *packs away recorders again*
Old 07-22-2001, 02:27 PM   #79
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Mouse, as is his well known preference, sits quietly in the corner and waits patiently for his double mocha to arrive.

Not being entirely familiar with his surroundings he decides to check out the general ambience before deciding his next move.

He is happy to note that a certain sultry elflet seems to drop in when she is not serving dwarven ales and other brain numbing concoctions at a nearby bar. He wonders whether she ever got the note he left with the barkeeper and just how puzzled she would be to have been given his laundry list instead of the mysterious message he had meant to give her.

He is also happy to note that the cafe's propriatrix is that woman of many guises...Icebringer......Cloudangel....whatever

"Hmmm" he thinks to himself "Nice place here - quiet, clean and welcoming. I might just as well hang about for a while"

MOUSY!!!! I left a dozen messages for you asking to explain that weird note...LOL! three pairs of chainmail socks + one pair of chainmail leggings + a black codpiece made of metal + a pair of silver pantaloons + a fustian gypon(never quite figured out what that means "of fustian he wereth a gypon, al bismotered with his habergeoun") + the two shifts of padded underwear...= one very puzzled sultry elf !!
Anyway I left notes at the new Reno and old BG2 bars *laughs*

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 07-22-2001, 02:31 PM   #80
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
In a hot tub with a fallen paladin.....*conjures bunch of flowers for Melusine*

*thinks really hard, concentrating on the image*
'Tis done, oh Great Feline... enjoy!! Oops, did I put a piranha in at Jerome's end? Silly me... that's the trouble with imagining the whole world...occasionally my thoughts stray for just a bit *pop* the piranha disappears and reappears growling and snapping at DR's nose...sorry dear, but I'm not that easily pleased! I demand real worship, not some cheap supermarket chocolate

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art